Widgets Magazine

Thread: I-40 and Morgan Rd

Far West I-40 and Morgan Rd

Does anyone know what is being built in the lot to the north of the Love’s at I-40 and Morgan road?

Rickys Mexican was there but the building has been demolished and new dirt work has begun. I would figure that Loves would be expanding but that lot space does not look big enough for love’s to expand there.

I think I read that it mIght be a Braum’s?

Default Re: I-40 and Morgan Rd

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless85 View Post
    Does anyone know what is being built in the lot to the north of the Love’s at I-40 and Morgan road?

Rickys Mexican was there but the building has been demolished and new dirt work has begun. I would figure that Loves would be expanding but that lot space does not look big enough for love’s to expand there.

I think I read that it mIght be a Braum’s?

700 S. Morgan Rd is the address. Appears it will be a Braum’s. Is currently being built to the north of the Love’s gas station.

Braum's will not rest until they have one location per square mile throughout West OKC and Yukon, apparently.

4. Default Re: I-40 and Morgan Rd

Quote Originally Posted by SEMIweather View Post
    Braum's will not rest until they have one location per square mile throughout West OKC and Yukon, apparently.
    HA! I told my girlfriend almost the exact same thing when we were at Summer Moon grabbing a coffee the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by SEMIweather View Post

I’m glad they are building one at that location. The one at Council road and Reno ave over by the outlet shops is gross. They just “remodeled” it on the inside and out and it is still gross.

Hopefully this new location will stay clean for a while. There aren’t many quick grocery options on I-40 between Council Road and Yukon. We choose to go to the Mustang Walmart and restaurants, they seem cleaner and more well taken care of.

I drove by there on Saturday and it does not look like a Braums at all.

7. Default Re: I-40 and Morgan Rd

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    I drove by there on Saturday and it does not look like a Braums at all.
    Almost looks like one of the old school Braum's without a market... Definitely a smaller footprint than I was expecting.

They are also going to build a Braums at SW 29th and Sara road. I will be about the same distance to both new ones.

Thread Information