Widgets Magazine
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 101 to 110 of 110

Thread: Republican Shenanigans

  1. #101

    Default Re: Republican Shenanigans

    *makes poorly-formed argument and gets absolutely called out on it*

    "Wow I guess I live rent free in your heads!!!!"

    And it's good to know that your argument rests on nothing more than a racist, unproven assumption that one Muslim will somehow lead a pogrom against "Jewish small businessmen", despite the vast number of legal protections against religious discrimination.

  2. #102

    Default Re: Republican Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliSciGuy View Post
    *makes poorly-formed argument and gets absolutely called out on it*

    "Wow I guess I live rent free in your heads!!!!"

    And it's good to know that your argument rests on nothing more than a racist, unproven assumption that one Muslim will somehow lead a pogrom against "Jewish small businessmen", despite the vast number of legal protections against religious discrimination.
    The position is actually antiracist
    Weird that you don’t know that
    Since you’re allegedly a “professor”

  3. #103

    Default Re: Republican Shenanigans

    I’d love to see you cite where in Kendi’s book he argues that Muslims should be denied positions of power. I must’ve missed that chapter when I read it.

  4. #104

    Default Re: Republican Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelerD Guy View Post
    Wow, didn’t mean to build
    Such a big brownstone
    On all the rent-free space
    Inside your head

    As for the SBA
    I would encourage you to
    Think through the argument
    Wouldn’t want the SBA
    Moving against Jewish small businessmen
    Now would we?
    You didn't answer the question posed, which is funny because you brought up the whole Article III thing in the first place. You should explain what kind of difference it makes having a Muslim in the federal judiciary versus in Article I executive positions. Inquiring minds want to know.

    And if you're going to ask questions which require an ignorant racist to answer the way you want the question answered, you'd best answer the questions for us yourself.

    And the rent free thing? I don't think the thing means what you think it means.

  5. #105

    Default Re: Republican Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelerD Guy View Post
    The position is actually antiracist
    And no.

    Your entire argument, I think, and I can only guess because you're doing this stupid coy thing assuming we will all make the same racist assumptions you will, that a Muslim SBA Chief will discriminate against Jews for some reason and without evidence (and I guess that should be obvious to anyone?). Of course now, you are going to likely back away from that with some trollish retort clutching your pearls at how I could ever say such a thing.

  6. #106

    Default Re: Republican Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelerD Guy View Post
    The position is actually antiracist
    Weird that you don’t know that
    Since you’re allegedly a “professor”
    This posting style, is it pretending to be haikus or something like that? Super weird thing to do, you might want to considering writing normally.

  7. Default Re: Republican Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    This posting style, is it pretending to be haikus or something like that? Super weird thing to do, you might want to considering writing normally.
    Every time I see his posts, it registers in my brain as a poem, so I want to read it as such but it obviously loses any poetic rhythm pretty quickly.

  8. #108

    Default Re: Republican Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    This posting style, is it pretending to be haikus or something like that? Super weird thing to do, you might want to considering writing normally.
    It’s arguably less weird
    Than trying to run a gang bang
    On another poster
    You might want to consider
    Not trying to bang other posters
    With your gang

    #Pastries

  9. #109

    Default Re: Republican Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelerD Guy View Post
    It’s arguably less weird
    Than trying to run a gang bang
    On another poster
    You might want to consider
    Not trying to bang other posters
    With your gang

    #Pastries
    My longest held complaint about this forum is that you have people like this that are not here to have a discussion on good faith. They are simply here to troll and annoy. The moderation really needs to take a firm stand against this.

  10. #110

    Default Re: Republican Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    My longest held complaint about this forum is that you have people like this that are not here to have a discussion on good faith. They are simply here to troll and annoy. The moderation really needs to take a firm stand against this.
    I think Martin's struck a good balance with his moderation in Politics, he never lets things get truly personal and out of hand, and we mostly discuss things rationally. The trolls eventually get tired and leave (Prunepicker, Eric, Okapatriot (mostly), and probably a few others I've forgotten about). Put the trolls on ignore and you'll never see them again (I'm getting ready to do that with WheelerD Guy, his posts are quickly becoming completely worthless, with absolutely no decent information in them).

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Democrat Shenanigans
    By mugofbeer in forum Politics
    Replies: 387
    Last Post: 09-24-2021, 04:00 PM
  2. Crest Shenanigans. . . aka missing Ozarka water products
    By foodiefan in forum Retail & Services
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-17-2017, 03:13 AM
  3. The Republican Budget
    By bretthexum in forum Politics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 07:30 PM
  4. Republican Budget
    By Prunepicker in forum Politics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 11:32 AM
  5. Republican Hypocrites
    By HVAC Instructor in forum Politics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 03:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO