Widgets Magazine

Thread: Dunkel

Default Dunkel

Where can one find a good Dunkel beer in OKC? I’m having the worst of luck finding a place.

Default Re: Dunkel

Not OKC unfortunately, but try Royal Bavaria in Moore and Das Boot in Norman (both run by the same people)

Quote Originally Posted by SEMIweather View Post
    Not OKC unfortunately, but try Royal Bavaria in Moore and Das Boot in Norman (both run by the same people)
    Fassler Hall doesn't have any dunkels? Could've sworn I had one (or two) there a few years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    Fassler Hall doesn't have any dunkels? Could've sworn I had one (or two) there a few years ago...
    Yeah that’s where I ended up. I found some there.

Shouldn't be hard. Old Chicago used to have Optimator on tap.

Quote Originally Posted by Midtowner View Post
    Shouldn't be hard. Old Chicago used to have Optimator on tap.
    i wish they still existed in Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    i wish they still existed in Oklahoma
    Didn't know they left. I don't really make it down to Edmond or MWC. If you're craving Chicago fare, there's a place called Cal's up on NW Expressway and Rockwell.

Didn't know they left. I don't really make it down to Edmond or MWC. If you're craving Chicago fare, there's a place called Cal's up on NW Expressway and Rockwell.
    I'll second Cal's - they're very authentic, but not quite there (I think it's the bread that's not quite like the Italian beef sandwiches up in the Chicago metro area).

bricktown brewery people were the local franchisee and decided they could make more money just turning most of them into bricktown brewerys ..

Thread Information