Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: In-N-Out

Large Chain In-N-Out

They are expanding in the Denver area now. They need to be here. Come on In-N-Out, we need you!

Default Re: In-N-Out

I live three miles from one (probably the closest one to OKC at 2.5 hours) and I’ve been... once. We had a free coupon.

Braum's burger is better. Would probably also take Carl's Jr.

Burger 99 out of 100. Fries 1 out of 100 so i'm fine with not getting one. Would rather have and eat at a Buc-ees.

I've eaten at In N Out while in California.

It was ok but I was not impressed.

It's awesome. It's the one food place I miss from California.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    It's awesome. It's the one food place I miss from California.
    Yeah!! I miss La Salsa, Rubio’s, California Burritos from Huntington Beach, Wahoos (Denver has those too), a lot of great food. Oh, Fatburger too!

I like In and Out! It is reasonably priced and is fresh and good quality. Braums is ok but nothing special. In and Out has been around since the 40's, so it must be doing something well!!

In-N-Out is amazing. Good quality food too. I would love if OKC got a couple locations.

10. Default Re: In-N-Out

I've eaten there twice (once in the Dallas area, once in Waco), and it's good, but if we had one it would just be part of the normal rotation...except my wife is from San Diego, so I'm sure she would have us get three meals a day there if she could.

I do hope In N Out doesn’t go east of Oklahoma. I kind of like having chains synonymous with geographical areas with In-N-Out being associated with the west.

Build an In-N-Out in OKC and a White Castle in Tulsa(Vegas is an exception). Then and only then will we achieve a true equilibrium.

12. Default Re: In-N-Out

Is it worth a 4 hour wait? The new one in far south Denver has those now. Traffic was backed up one direction nearly a mile Sunday.

First off, if you didn't order your burger animal style then you really didn't do it right and should try it animal style before making a final opinion. Non-animal style is just another fast food burger. Animal style burger from In-N-Out is fantastic.

For those of you missing In-N-Out, I've found that a freshly made double cheeseburger from Del Taco is a pretty darn good impersonation of an animal style burger from In-N-Out.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    First off, if you didn't order your burger animal style then you really didn't do it right and should try it animal style before making a final opinion. Non-animal style is just another fast food burger. Animal style burger from In-N-Out is fantastic.

For those of you missing In-N-Out, I've found that a freshly made double cheeseburger from Del Taco is a pretty darn good impersonation of an animal style burger from In-N-Out.
    Agreed, and when Del Taco came here I drove all the way down to Moore to get some. People at work thought I was crazy but that's another one I used to frequent in California. They used to have these piled high Tostadas but they quit making them like that. Still good though. I haven't tried their burgers. Sounds like something I need to try.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChicken View Post
    Yeah!! I miss La Salsa, Rubio’s, California Burritos from Huntington Beach, Wahoos (Denver has those too), a lot of great food. Oh, Fatburger too!
    When I lived in Southern California, I very much preferred Fatburger to In N Out. If we had a Fatburger here, I'd be in serious trouble.

I'd love a Wahoo here, as well as El Pollo Loco.

^

El Pollo Loco is the bomb.

There really is a good rotation of FF in SoCal. Tommy’s is great as well. There a place now expanding called Dave’s Chicken which is great. I wish they’d build one here.

18. Default Re: In-N-Out

It’s good if you understand the ins and outs of their Secret Menu.

But it’s perfectly average if you don’t.

I would take a Shake Shack over In-n-Out any day of the week.

Rubios!!!! Yes! My must eat place. Fish Tacos are excellent, and everything is very reasonably priced, even by california standards.

21. Default Re: In-N-Out

I have to take the side of I don't get it. I've been to one in Dallas because I kept hearing how great they are. It was ok.

Quote Originally Posted by ditm4567 View Post
    I would take a Shake Shack over In-n-Out any day of the week.
    as would most people shake shack is not fast food ...

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    as would most people shake shack is not fast food ...
    Once their drive thru locations are up and running by years end, would you then categorize Shake Shack as fast food?

Quote Originally Posted by ditm4567 View Post
    Once their drive thru locations are up and running by years end, would you then categorize Shake Shack as fast food?
    will they still serve beer? and be fast casual?

Agreed, and when Del Taco came here I drove all the way down to Moore to get some. People at work thought I was crazy but that's another one I used to frequent in California. They used to have these piled high Tostadas but they quit making them like that. Still good though. I haven't tried their burgers. Sounds like something I need to try.
    The last tostada I got from the Del Taco on NW Expressway was loaded. It was fantastic.

Thread Information