Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Rifle Coffee

Default Black Rifle Coffee

I saw on Indeed. She said they will be opening in Moore. She said it would be near Harley Davidson. That's all the info she had. I connected to her. So I will keep you informed on more information.

Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

It's going in across from Walmart in the the old Taco Mayo building.

3. Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

A friend of mine in central texas raves about this coffee.

This is the company that is endorsed by accused murderer Kyle Rittenhouse, right?

5. Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

?? No idea ??
    I just remember hearing this brand before, and she had it posted on FB she was picking up some coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliSciGuy View Post
    This is the company that is endorsed by accused murderer Kyle Rittenhouse, right?
    Yes.

So

SMH........politics aside....good coffee, they ought to do well here.

Quote Originally Posted by macfoucin View Post
    SMH........politics aside....good coffee, they ought to do well here.
    Agreed, I long for the day when we can get back to judging a business on the quality of products and service.

Yeah I too can’t wait for companies to not willingly sign endorsement deals with accused killers.

Quote Originally Posted by mblues View Post
    Agreed, I long for the day when we can get back to judging a business on the quality of products and service.
    Yes, can we get back to the days when we didn't criticize General Motors and IBM for colluding with Nazis during the Holocaust? Or Henry Ford for publishing anti-Semitic papers just for his dealerships? Most good ol' days rhetoric is a lot more nostalgia than reality. Consumers have always rightly judged companies on their ethics.

12. Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by dankrutka View Post
    Yes, can we get back to the days when we didn't criticize General Motors and IBM for colluding with Nazis during the Holocaust? Or Henry Ford for publishing anti-Semitic papers just for his dealerships? Most good ol' days rhetoric is a lot more nostalgia than reality. Consumers have always rightly judged companies on their ethics.
    With today's world and social media, it just seems more difficult. Good or bad, once something takes off, it's easy for people to judge (right or wrong)

Yeah I too can’t wait for companies to not willingly sign endorsement deals with accused killers.
    does this article from back in november give you the impression that the company personally signed an endorsement deal with rittenhouse?

Black Rifle Coffee Company addresses connection to Kyle Rittenhouse (abc4.com)

That helps! So not a paid endorsement deal, just wanted to throw their t-shirt on him and say he drinks “the best coffee in America.”

That helps! So not a paid endorsement deal, just wanted to throw their t-shirt on him and say he drinks “the best coffee in America.”
    the "best coffee in america" tweet was made by a guy named eric schaffer... is he one of the company's owners? if not, do you have any information that indicates that the tweet and shirt were authorized by the company?

It came from a representative of a company that by that article they have a marketing relationship with:

Black Rifle Coffee Company said they did not end their marketing relationship with Blaze Media. “We believe in what they put out. We believe in that relationship,” said Hafer.
    It may not have been them specifically but it was by people they have chosen to continue associating with after the incident in question.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    It may not have been them specifically but it was by people they have chosen to continue associating with after the incident in question.
    now that, i think is fair. but that's a rather different scenario than the claim that the company "willingly sign[ed] endorsement deals with accused killers"

Quote Originally Posted by macfoucin View Post
    Anyone been by to try the place?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post
    Anyone been by to try the place?
    I have several times, coffee is really good and probably the best blueberry muffin I've ever had.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/behind-bl...122500352.html

I am so confused and weirded out how people are making coffee political. Like this place just seems wrong. The whole “wanting to be coffee for conservatives”. Jesus people are so weird. Drink your coffee. You don’t like Starbucks? Choose local. Am I the only one that thinks this is so stupid. I mean great business idea (because people are dumb and fall for anything) but still unnecessary.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner.Arch View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/behind-bl...122500352.html

I am so confused and weirded out how people are making coffee political. Like this place just seems wrong. The whole “wanting to be coffee for conservatives”. Jesus people are so weird. Drink your coffee. You don’t like Starbucks? Choose local. Am I the only one that thinks this is so stupid. I mean great business idea (because people are dumb and fall for anything) but still unnecessary.
    Every stupid idea has its base.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Every stupid idea has its base.
    I wonder if other countries have coffee shops that subscribers to a specific political ideology use as a status symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    I wonder if other countries have coffee shops that subscribers to a specific political ideology use as a status symbol.
    I would say yes. It is not a uniquely American problem.

Thread Information