Widgets Magazine
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Black Rifle Coffee

  1. #1

    Default Black Rifle Coffee

    I saw on Indeed. She said they will be opening in Moore. She said it would be near Harley Davidson. That's all the info she had. I connected to her. So I will keep you informed on more information.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    It's going in across from Walmart in the the old Taco Mayo building.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    A friend of mine in central texas raves about this coffee.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    This is the company that is endorsed by accused murderer Kyle Rittenhouse, right?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    ?? No idea ??
    I just remember hearing this brand before, and she had it posted on FB she was picking up some coffee.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliSciGuy View Post
    This is the company that is endorsed by accused murderer Kyle Rittenhouse, right?
    Yes.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliSciGuy View Post
    This is the company that is endorsed by accused murderer Kyle Rittenhouse, right?
    So

  8. #8

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    SMH........politics aside....good coffee, they ought to do well here.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    Quote Originally Posted by macfoucin View Post
    SMH........politics aside....good coffee, they ought to do well here.
    Agreed, I long for the day when we can get back to judging a business on the quality of products and service.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    Yeah I too can’t wait for companies to not willingly sign endorsement deals with accused killers.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    Quote Originally Posted by mblues View Post
    Agreed, I long for the day when we can get back to judging a business on the quality of products and service.
    Yes, can we get back to the days when we didn't criticize General Motors and IBM for colluding with Nazis during the Holocaust? Or Henry Ford for publishing anti-Semitic papers just for his dealerships? Most good ol' days rhetoric is a lot more nostalgia than reality. Consumers have always rightly judged companies on their ethics.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    Quote Originally Posted by dankrutka View Post
    Yes, can we get back to the days when we didn't criticize General Motors and IBM for colluding with Nazis during the Holocaust? Or Henry Ford for publishing anti-Semitic papers just for his dealerships? Most good ol' days rhetoric is a lot more nostalgia than reality. Consumers have always rightly judged companies on their ethics.
    With today's world and social media, it just seems more difficult. Good or bad, once something takes off, it's easy for people to judge (right or wrong)

  13. #13

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliSciGuy View Post
    Yeah I too can’t wait for companies to not willingly sign endorsement deals with accused killers.
    does this article from back in november give you the impression that the company personally signed an endorsement deal with rittenhouse?

    Black Rifle Coffee Company addresses connection to Kyle Rittenhouse (abc4.com)

  14. #14

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    That helps! So not a paid endorsement deal, just wanted to throw their t-shirt on him and say he drinks “the best coffee in America.”

  15. #15

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliSciGuy View Post
    That helps! So not a paid endorsement deal, just wanted to throw their t-shirt on him and say he drinks “the best coffee in America.”
    the "best coffee in america" tweet was made by a guy named eric schaffer... is he one of the company's owners? if not, do you have any information that indicates that the tweet and shirt were authorized by the company?

  16. #16

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    It came from a representative of a company that by that article they have a marketing relationship with:

    Black Rifle Coffee Company said they did not end their marketing relationship with Blaze Media. “We believe in what they put out. We believe in that relationship,” said Hafer.
    It may not have been them specifically but it was by people they have chosen to continue associating with after the incident in question.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Black Rifle Coffee

    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    It may not have been them specifically but it was by people they have chosen to continue associating with after the incident in question.
    now that, i think is fair. but that's a rather different scenario than the claim that the company "willingly sign[ed] endorsement deals with accused killers"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kalashnikov assault rifle designer dead at 94
    By Prunepicker in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:42 PM
  2. Calif. police shoot, kill 13-year-old with fake rifle
    By GoOKC1991 in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 05:40 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 08:39 AM
  4. Coffee
    By native in forum General Food & Drink Topics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 10:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO