Widgets Magazine

Thread: Sweet Paris Creperie

Default Sweet Paris Creperie

Saw in Forbes article that signed agreements with franchisees for both OKC and Tulsa!

https://www.sweetparis.com/press

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...1.6.Forbes.pdf

Default Re: Sweet Paris Creperie

This seems like a great fit for Classen Curve or Chisholm Creek.

My thoughts exactly too. Not sure there is any available space at Chisholm Creek unless they build in the empty lot next to chicken salad chick or go in phase 2. Anyone know where this is going?

Sure...
    Because nothing sounds more Parisian than being stuck along the turnpike or in some random suburban development.
    Hopefully it will be around downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by amocore View Post
    Sure...
    Because nothing sounds more Parisian than being stuck along the turnpike or in some random suburban development.
    I think this would fail miserably downtown, unless it was right next to the park, but I don't think it's an option.

Sure...
    You should tell us how you really feel tho

Sure...
    wait till you find out about 'old paris flea market' : )

Sure...
    Your point's valid, but we've been to some really good French restaurants in unlikely (uncool?) places. Bistro Banlieue in Lombard, IL was in a strip mall, another French restaurant I can't remember the name of was in one of the northern suburbs of Chicago (Arlington Heights, maybe), also in a not-great building, Fait Maison in a strip on 5th/Boulevard in Edmond.

Blog Entries

French? Hmm,
    “The Grinch: A crêpe made with green batter and decorated with sweet cream cheese, strawberries, red & green M&M candies and dulce de leche.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    Your point's valid, but we've been to some really good French restaurants in unlikely (uncool?) places. Bistro Banlieue in Lombard, IL was in a strip mall, another French restaurant I can't remember the name of was in one of the northern suburbs of Chicago (Arlington Heights, maybe), also in a not-great building, Fait Maison in a strip on 5th/Boulevard in Edmond.
    Fait Maison is in a great location/setting.

And this place is more Paris Texas than Paris France. Looking at their existing locations it seems like malls and suburban shopping centers tend to be their go-to.

12. Default Re: Sweet Paris Creperie

OKC location aside, I have to LOVE their architectural design of their storefronts and landscaping. This would lend me to believe that they would chose to be in somewhere upscale like Classen Curve, NHP, Chisholm, or somewhere downtown.

I think a location in Midtown or along the canal in Bricktown could really work. Onmi would be fantastic or somewhere at the park (say next to the existing cafe - I forget the name). It could also be a GREAT frontage addition to First National or across the street in BankFirst, Century Centre, or Leadership Square. Frankly, I see it working out best downtown than the others simply due to their design - which is urban.
    Oklahoma City, the RENAISSANCE CITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Mott View Post
    French? Hmm,
    “The Grinch: A crêpe made with green batter and decorated with sweet cream cheese, strawberries, red & green M&M candies and dulce de leche.”
    Mon dieu, beurk!

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    And this place is more Paris Texas than Paris France. Looking at their existing locations it seems like malls and suburban shopping centers tend to be their go-to.
    You hit the nail on the head. I doubt they will deviate from what has worked for them elsewhere.

Thread Information