Widgets Magazine

Thread: Unemployment claims delays

Default Unemployment claims delays

Why does it take so long to receive unemployment claims. My daughter has been waiting over 8 months and my son has been waiting over 4 months. They say they are investigating fraulent claims filed buy other people against them. What takes so long? Maybe we need some new people to run this agency. Governor Stitt are you listening? Also, they say no back payment will be made on benefits they should have been receiving. I guess crime does pay in Oklahoma. I would like to know how many other people are having the same problems?

Default Re: Unemployment claims delays

Quote Originally Posted by Miracle121 View Post
    Why does it take so long to receive unemployment claims. My daughter has been waiting over 8 months and my son has been waiting over 4 months. They say they are investigating fraulent claims filed buy other people against them. What takes so long? Maybe we need some new people to run this agency. Governor Stitt are you listening? Also, they say no back payment will be made on benefits they should have been receiving. I guess crime does pay in Oklahoma. I would like to know how many other people are having the same problems?
    It's been horrible. I was laid off October 15th and have yet to see a penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Miracle121 View Post
    No back payment???? Wow - that's the system failing right in front of our eyes - and getting people to buy back into it after it's all said and done will be extremely difficult..

I've had a pretty good experience with it. Last time I needed help they had physical presence at one of the buildings at the intersection of NE 50th and Lincoln. Check in via a socially distant line/waiting room like a doctors office and get in touch with the techs eventually.

Thread Information