Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cross Timbers Brewing Co.

Default Re: Cross Timbers Brewing Co.

^

Yes, they all play off each other.

Such a cool development.

I was there on opening day and all the staff said they were slammed all day. They looked so worn out, but happy at the success too. The bartender literally said, “they posted it on OKCTalk and that’s how everyone found out.” It’s a great spot.

We went by on Sunday to have a flight and some BBQ, both places were really worn out. Interestingly we went to Edge and they sold out after I went in, he said Sunday is their slow day, but they had 31 people lined up at open. I am thinking some of that is due to Cross Timbers, I saw a lot of boxes in Cross Timbers.

This looks like it is going to be a massive win for all involved.

^

OKCTalk promoted Edge and Dead People's Stuff in the social media posts about Cross Timbers.

5. Default Re: Cross Timbers Brewing Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Mballard85 View Post
    We went by on Sunday to have a flight and some BBQ, both places were really worn out. Interestingly we went to Edge and they sold out after I went in, he said Sunday is their slow day, but they had 31 people lined up at open. I am thinking some of that is due to Cross Timbers, I saw a lot of boxes in Cross Timbers.

This looks like it is going to be a massive win for all involved.
    Zach said last weekend was his best yet. Good to hear. I need to get there again and have some of his new brussel sprout side.

6. Default Re: Cross Timbers Brewing Co.

I posted this on the Oklahoma Brewery thread, but they have closed the doors.

Quote Originally Posted by fromdust View Post
    I posted this on the Oklahoma Brewery thread, but they have closed the doors.
    Hate to hear that. We went couple of times after buying a place couple doors down. Had a great outdoor area but the food truck was stuck right in the middle under the patio and the generator was so loud that it wasn't enjoyable.

Disappointing news. I had not been in awhile but they had a kitchen. The beer was good and the owner a solid guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    Disappointing news. I had not been in awhile but they had a kitchen. The beer was good and the owner a solid guy.
    My bad. I mistakenly thought Cross Canons in Norman was the topic. Nevermind

10. Default Re: Cross Timbers Brewing Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    Hate to hear that. We went couple of times after buying a place couple doors down. Had a great outdoor area but the food truck was stuck right in the middle under the patio and the generator was so loud that it wasn't enjoyable.
    oh snap! we're neighbors

11. Default Re: Cross Timbers Brewing Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    My bad. I mistakenly thought Cross Canons in Norman was the topic. Nevermind
    Crossed Cannons ain't going anywhere unless they tear down Campus Corner. That place cleans up on Gamedays. Great beer as well as great owners who support veterans.

Quote Originally Posted by FighttheGoodFight View Post
    Crossed Cannons ain't going anywhere unless they tear down Campus Corner. That place cleans up on Gamedays. Great beer as well as great owners who support veterans.
    Hence my confusion. I like this place and having their own kitchen is a plus.
    I can't comment on Crosstimbers as I never had a reason to go there.

Thread Information