Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solo's Park and Pub

Default Re: Solo's Park and Pub

Quote Originally Posted by SouthOfTheVillage View Post
    That just doesn’t seem like enough acreage for a dog park.
    Especially if the dogs have been drinking.
    I would guess the dogs will fight?
    Most people will be socializing with their party or other humans, and will not want their dogs just running free. This isa drinking establishment with a dog park, not a dog park with a drinking establishment. People just want somewhere to take their dogs without feeling guilty leaving them at home.

2. Default Re: Solo's Park and Pub

I hope all the dog owners and their "kids" migrate to this place and leave the breweries alone.

Quote Originally Posted by fromdust View Post
    I hope all the dog owners and their "kids" migrate to this place and leave the breweries alone.
    You had a bad experience? Because most brewery's in the area are big enough for both dogs/kids and well you.

4. Default Re: Solo's Park and Pub

Quote Originally Posted by Mballard85 View Post
    You had a bad experience? Because most brewery's in the area are big enough for both dogs/kids and well you.
    It's annoying. I don't understand the need to bring a dog everywhere, and why it's become socially acceptable in the last few years.

5. Default Re: Solo's Park and Pub

It's annoying. I don't understand the need to bring a dog everywhere, and why it's become socially acceptable in the last few years.
    ^this. as someone who is allergic to most dogs it's very annoying.

Kids as well. There are places to take kids and breweries are not the place. These should be places that are not considered "family friendly".

7. Default Re: Solo's Park and Pub

I've had numerous people come to open houses and bring their dogs in. They get real sore at you when you ask them to keep the dog outside. One seller had a child who's hyperallergic and we had to get the house cleaned before he could come back in. THAT was fun.

8. Default Re: Solo's Park and Pub

I mean I take my dog to breweries that are outdoor and if the brewery says it is ok.

Because breweries usually don't serve food, dogs can be allowed inside as well.

I take my dog with me to restaurants that allow pets on the patio. I call first to make sure it's okay even if they advertise they're pet friendly. (usually early afternoon before the dinner crowd shows up) So far people always come up and want to meet my small dog. I would never bring a pet to someone's home without getting approval first. Just because they have pets they might not get along. During the summer months I'll leave her at home. Not all pet owners are responsible with their pets.

Thread Information