Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
So, since the small amount of places you've tried doesn't have those particular items, you've made up your mind.

There are several restaurants that carry the first two and I"m sure the third as well.

Honestly, everything you post is how you've already decided that OKC sucks instead of saying, "Where would I find these items?" Rather, you make a sweeping and insulting generalization: "OKC restaurants are still lacking" while also admitting you've barely tried any of them.

If you really want answers to the questions you keep posing, a little graciousness and respect would go a long way.
Feel free to offer suggestions. Like I said, I’ve been here almost a decade and haven’t found places I’d like to repeat visit. Would you want me to be fake and lie about my experiences? Or, you could inquire why I think the places I’ve visited are lacking? That’s another way to look at it.

When I lived in another state we had a guest of importance in our eyes who was from Hong Kong. We took him to our local Vietnamese restaurant we considered really good. After finishing we exclaimed, wow that was good. He replied, it was just ok. Rather than feeling hurt that he didn’t have our same view I was more interested in what possibility he could have eaten or restaurants he could have gone to that was so good. Later in life I could be more understanding of what he experienced.

Do you really want ppl to just say everything is great. No criticism is good? If I find something worth saying is great I will say it. That makes one’s comments worthy.