Widgets Magazine

Thread: Businesses Not Masking

Blog Entries

Default Businesses Not Masking

Thought I might start a thread for people to report businesses whose employees aren’t masking for those who want to avoid them at this time.

I’ll kick it off with the Post Office at Shartel and NW 50th.

Default Re: Businesses Not Masking

There's also the Oklahoma City Masked and Unmasked FB group that serves this purpose, been around a while, so has a lot of historical information on how places have been doing.

3. Default Re: Businesses Not Masking

Quote Originally Posted by dclark87 View Post
    There’s a Facebook Group: “Oklahoma City Masked and Unmasked.”

Much easier to search and you’ll get notifications.
    I joined as soon as I heard about the group. From all the posts that have been for the last couple months I’ve come to a couple conclusions. First, there are some businesses that just don’t give a rats ass and should be avoided by all of us that do care. And second, there are many, many more businesses that it just depends on when you go there whether they do a good job of mask enforcement or not.

I'm on the facebook group and I think it's funny when they start gripping about which restaurants are not wearing a mask. How you going to eat with a mask on? If your that worried about other people wearing a mask don't go to a restaurant. JS

Quote Originally Posted by dclark87 View Post
    There’s a Facebook Group: “Oklahoma City Masked and Unmasked.”

Much easier to search and you’ll get notifications.
    Due to privacy concerns that have shown to be not unfounded, I don't facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    I'm on the facebook group and I think it's funny when they start gripping about which restaurants are not wearing a mask. How you going to eat with a mask on? If your that worried about other people wearing a mask don't go to a restaurant. JS
    And employees of the establishment?

We were at At Home in Moore today. No sign requesting masks and only one hand sanitizer place when walking in Probably about 50% of the people were not wearing masks.

Blog Entries

Went by the UPS store at NW50th and May. Counter clerks had masks hanging under their chin. Lol... maybe that’s technically wearing them.

9. Default Re: Businesses Not Masking

Actually the employees at the below were fine. Not so customers.

Stopped at 7-11 for gas at the new one at I-40 & MacArthur. In the 5 minutes it took me to decide the THNX card doesn’t work there (yet?) I saw maybe 30 to 40 people in and out of the store. Maybe 10 wearing masks.
    Left and went to the 7-11 at SW29 & Council. I want my damn 5 cents off! While pumping gas I saw about the same number of people go in-out and about the same number wearing masks. I had an uncontrollable Cheeto urge so I donned one of my N95 masks so I could feel safe and went in. I was literally the only customer with a mask. What is it with people?

10. Default Re: Businesses Not Masking

This could really be a useful thread if it could stick to the title. On that note.
    Quicker Liquor at SW89 and May. HUGE sign on the door saying Masks Required For Entry. Three employees inside and not one mask anywhere.

Thread Information