Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Facemask Mandate

Default Re: Facemask Mandate

Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    my costco had a guy handing people sanitized carts and monitoring people for masks. He stopped a woman who had forgotten to put hers on but was carrying it. This was besides to guy checking your card.+
    my (former) costco kicked me out for complaining about others not wearing masks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    We've been over this many times and decided science has demonstrated over and over again that masks help.

We're not allowing the site to be used to spread disinformation.
    The "scientists" have been pretending for hundreds of years- inventing, discovering new things about the universe, curing disease, progressing in their knowledge year after year for this moment: so that they can deceive the world about a hoax virus so that Americans in 2020, who will be thinking they are helping the stop the spread of an infectious disease, will actually willfully be giving up their civil rights to totalitarian beta cuck left wing rioting joe biden voters. Wake up sheeple. smh

Another failure of this rag tag bunch of the No Nothing crowd, Norman affiliate.

UPDATED: Judge declines to suspend one of Norman’s mask ordinances | News | normantranscript.com
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nor...96fc0.amp.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ross MacLochness View Post
    will actually willfully be giving up their civil rights to totalitarian beta cuck left wing rioting joe biden voters. Wake up sheeple. smh
    You do not have the right to disobey public health regulations so long as they are lawfully passed. In Jacobson v. Massachusetts, the Supreme Court holding shows that the states and their political subdivisions have police powers, among them is the regulation of public health. In that particular case, the Court upheld mandatory vaccinations with zero exceptions. In that case, the person complaining about their made up rights was a pastor who had a bad reaction to a vaccine in his childhood and was afraid what would happen should he be vaccinated again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    Another failure of this rag tag bunch of the No Nothing crowd, Norman affiliate.

UPDATED: Judge declines to suspend one of Norman’s mask ordinances | News | normantranscript.com
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nor...96fc0.amp.html
    The No-Nothing's lawyer made the only argument he could. He basically just took his client's money and filed a definite loser of a case. I believe only once or twice I've ever seen a law overturned for failing the rational basis test--which is the test prescribed in Jacobson, i.e., that the law must be rationally related to some legitimate government goal.

Hello?

Public health? CDC recommendations? Untie Norman epic fail as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Midtowner View Post
    You do not have the right to disobey public health regulations so long as they are lawfully passed. In Jacobson v. Massachusetts, the Supreme Court holding shows that the states and their political subdivisions have police powers, among them is the regulation of public health. In that particular case, the Court upheld mandatory vaccinations with zero exceptions. In that case, the person complaining about their made up rights was a pastor who had a bad reaction to a vaccine in his childhood and was afraid what would happen should he be vaccinated again.
    The post you quoted and are responding to was dripping with sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    The post you quoted and are responding to was dripping with sarcasm.
    It's tough to tell these days.

Don't get why people are more upset about required mask wear than the government shutting down or restricting businesses. The government doing that is worse on freedom and the economy than masks.

10. Default Re: Facemask Mandate

I think it's been pretty clearly stated shutting down business isn't going to happen again. Shutting down the government is unrealistic and simply won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    I think it's been pretty clearly stated shutting down business isn't going to happen again. Shutting down the government is unrealistic and simply won't happen.
    It’s happening in California again. LA is undergoing another stay at home order for 2 or 3 weeks.

Thread Information