Hey All....

Help me with either an Edmond or far North OKC radio station. I went to CSU then in changed to UCO in the early to mid 1980's. Anyways, while up at CSU/UCO I swear I remember an Edmond radio station. NOT THE UNIVERSITY RADIO STATION

I believe it didn't broadcast very far...like outside of Edmond and it was located in an older style house. I drove past it a couple of times and I swear I remember the call letters being either on the front door or on the side of the house. The call letters weren't very large...maybe 4" or 5" in size and if you drove past the house and didn't look at it or know it was a radio station you wouldn't know it was there.

I also....please don't hold me to this....I also thought some broadcasting majors at CSU/UCO said it might have been a pirate station????? Am I dreaming this about an Edmond radio station in a house in the early 1980's???

The reason for this question is my wife listens to a smooth jazz radio station I believe in Edmond when she can pick it up on her radio(we live up around( Danforth/196th) NW Edmond/OKC and this station goes in and out. Meaning I don't think it has much signal strength.....97.7 FM. So it sparked my memory or maybe a dream of an early 1980's Edmond radio station located in a house.

Thanks for the help!!!