Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
Unfortunately, there are certain posters on here that are gloom and doom, no maater what. Everyone goes through times they are unhappy about something, but with some, virtually everything posted runs from negative connotation to crticism of something or someone, to just outright negativity - even if the point is valid - it starts to point to a real problem.

One poster here, just seems to go from thread to thread posting the same negativity if he feel it applies. Whether the thread is a good news thing or a potential massive positive, here comes Mr. Gloom and Doom to throw mud on it all. It's gone on for years and the mud is always the same.

Really, making a valid point once or twice is fine. When the posts all become virtual copies and pastes over and over and over again, the person really needs to step back and examine themselves a bit. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is great but chronic negativity is damaging and tiring , especially when the message is always the same.
Yup. We got Costco call center and I even seen some complaints in that thread. We will never be the utopia some have planned out in their head. I choose to enjoy what we do have. Am proud to say I live in OKC