Widgets Magazine

Thread: Fatty's Smokehouse

Thumbs up Fatty's Smokehouse

We have gotten brisket by the pound at Fatty's twice. Both times have been incredibly amazing. We also have had the brisket sandwich combo, not too crazy for the fries though.

I love Van's and GFF's (I still call it that. lol) BBQ, but Fatty's is probably the best brisket I've had. Super tender, fantastic flavor.

Default Re: Fatty's Smokehouse

We love Fatty's, my wife and I eat there regularly. We really enjoy their ribs, they have been very consistent even through the social distancing thing.

Everything I've tried has been good especially liked the burnt ends. Currently, offering to go only.

Maybe I need to give this place another try, I ate there 3--4 weeks after they opened and it was some of the worst BBQ I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by dford2 View Post
    Maybe I need to give this place another try, I ate there 3--4 weeks after they opened and it was some of the worst BBQ I've ever had.
    I was in the same boat as I tried them early on and not too happy, for whatever reason I decided to try months later and really enjoyed their ribs. I went back a week or two later and they were just as tender and tasty so I took my wife who is not a big BBQ fan but she also enjoyed it. Now we are regulars. Their hamburgers are also very good as well.

We ate there yesterday, it was ok. I would give it 3 out fo 5 stars. Its hard to get good bbq these days. The best bbq I have ever had didn't come from restaurant, lol.

Fatty's closed in September. Hi Fi Burgershop has opened in it's place.

Thread Information