Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Does Hoarding Say About Us?

Default Re: What Does Hoarding Say About Us?

Quote Originally Posted by BBatesokc View Post
    I'd tend to believe that traditional supply chains of items, like sanitizer and masks, have by this point been diverted to medical facilities, LE, and areas with the most need.
    Yeah, some things are just going to be "out" for a while, didn't really think about stuff being diverted before it even got to the stores, but the supply chain for other stuff should be picking back up soon, I hope. At Homeland yesterday, they were out of almost all ice cream (except Blue Bell and dairy-free), meat counter was completely empty, just odd things that you wouldn't normally think of as having "runs" on (along with the usual suspects - paper goods, cleaning items, canned soup, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by HHE View Post
    Did you get what you wanted?
    Not yet. I’m back in OKC for a month or so. I have been told by academy since I have a California license they can’t sell to me which was strange. I wonder if I’ll get the same response from other stores. I am thinking of buying a Sig or Glock. Not sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Not yet. I’m back in OKC for a month or so. I have been told by academy since I have a California license they can’t sell to me which was strange. I wonder if I’ll get the same response from other stores. I am thinking of buying a Sig or Glock. Not sure yet.
    illegal to sell you a side arm unless you have a proveable oklahoma address .. Ie drivers licence or city utility bill (ie not og&e or ONG)

Thread Information