Widgets Magazine
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20656667686970
Results 1,726 to 1,735 of 1735

Default Re: Covid-19 (Including Political Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    What else would be expected of Tim Morrison, then a special assistant to the President and senior director for weapons of mass destruction and biodefense on the National Security Council? That's sort of the specific role of his job.
    You apparently haven’t had your caffeine yet today.

Here’s another conservative, and he’s disgusted with the way that Donald Trump and Donald Trump’s very large ah-brain treat the military:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...tect-his-crew/

3. Default Re: Covid-19 (Including Political Discussion)

... Though it took him a while to realize the COVID matter was a colossal matter, he and his team have since handled it pretty well considering there is no playbook for such a thing. ...
    Bull-f-ing-sh*t, there *is* a playbook, created in 2016 by the NSC, it was just ignored by the administration. Read it for yourself, it's embedded into this article:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...council-149285

Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    Bull-f-ing-sh*t, there *is* a playbook, created in 2016 by the NSC, it was just ignored by the administration. Read it for yourself, it's embedded into this article:

Hey! You’d better watch it when you mention inconvenient facts about the guy who has the best words and knows more about ISIS than the Generals! Certain posters here can’t handle the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by GSA View Post
    You apparently haven’t had your caffeine yet today.
    How am I wrong. If someone has the specific role of worrying about WMD's and biodefense, he/she should be worried about pandemics from biological organisms.

Hey! You’d better watch it when you mention inconvenient facts about the guy who has the best words and knows more about ISIS than the Generals! Certain posters here can’t handle the truth.
    No, I see what he sent and I see what he is talking about. There IS a playbook which I was not aware of so thank you ( I am fortunate enough to still be working from home so I don't have time to deal with this 24-7, nor do I want to). What is not clear without spending a few days tearing this apart in is when each of the steps should be made and how it compares to what the Trump Admin. did. There is vague reference but it could easily be subjective. Trump is doing what he thinks he should be doing based on the recommendations of Anthony Fauci, who has impeccable credentials. I haven't seen evidence from Fauci or Dr. Deborah Birx that Trump is ignoring their recommendations.

It's not so much the message but the messenger and how he thinks his ranting, name-calling cussing alpha male approach only makes him look like someone who is 5 feet tall driving a Chevy F-150 with bull testicles hanging from the trailer hitch.

You've been on here for less than a month. This poster and I have been on here for more than 10 years so when you've got a few years on you, you can make judgement on me.

7. Default Re: Covid-19 (Including Political Discussion)

No, I see what he sent and I see what he is talking about. There IS a playbook which I was not aware of so thank you ( I am fortunate enough to still be working from home so I don't have time to deal with this 24-7, nor do I want to). What is not clear without spending a few days tearing this apart in is when each of the steps should be made and how it compares to what the Trump Admin. did. There is vague reference but it could easily be subjective. Trump is doing what he thinks he should be doing based on the recommendations of Anthony Fauci, who has impeccable credentials. I haven't seen evidence from Fauci or Dr. Deborah Birx that Trump is ignoring their recommendations.

It's not so much the message but the messenger and how he thinks his ranting, name-calling cussing alpha male approach only makes him look like someone who is 5 feet tall driving a Chevy F-150 with bull testicles hanging from the trailer hitch.

You've been on here for less than a month. This poster and I have been on here for more than 10 years so when you've got a few years on you, you can make judgement on me.
    Hilarious again with the personal attacks. Yes, I'm angry about all the denial and BS that's going on and all the idiots who keep perpetuating the stupidity. There is absolutely a time to be righteously angry and there have been plenty of those during Agent Orange's reign.

Quit speaking in hyperbole...It is just annoying, and makes you seem dense. Even if you were right, being a jerk about it is not the way to be.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post

This is literally in that article...

An NSC official confirmed the existence of the playbook but dismissed its value. “We are aware of the document, although it’s quite dated and has been superseded by strategic and operational biodefense policies published since,” the official said. “The plan we are executing now is a better fit, more detailed, and applies the relevant lessons learned from the playbook and the most recent Ebola epidemic in the [Democratic Republic of the Congo] to COVID-19.”
    In other words, Obama ignored as well...but...but...he's not Trump...so....no problem here....quite getting upset about grey suits and ****.

Damn near every hit piece on Trump seems to be one person who saw something happen one time. And assumed it happened in a vacume. And that nothing happened outside of that event.

This is why it is hard to take you all seriously. Your own articles undercut the points you are making.

Thread Information