Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Costco to Moore

Default Re: Costco to Moore

Costco's website lists the Moore location opening in July, does not give a date, just July.

Quote Originally Posted by Ward View Post
    Costco's website lists the Moore location opening in July, does not give a date, just July.
    July 22nd from what I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by FighttheGoodFight View Post
    This Moore location will be PACKED.
    I think that will be an understatement!!! I would guess that lots of people from the towns south of Norman come up to Norman/Moore area to do their shopping so this location will be somewhat convenient. I suspect Cosco will be adding alot of new members.

4. Default Re: Costco to Moore

Quote Originally Posted by oklip955 View Post
    I think that will be an understatement!!! I would guess that lots of people from the towns south of Norman come up to Norman/Moore area to do their shopping so this location will be somewhat convenient. I suspect Cosco will be adding alot of new members.
    I swear everything in Moore is always packed with 19th and Telephone road being the death trap of cars. I am kind of glad this isn't in Norman. We have the small Sam's that is never too packed. I'll probably just stick with Sam's. Scan and Go rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    July 22nd from what I understand.
    I also heard the 22nd from someone that was hired on there.

Looks like they updated their google listing and there is also a sign up over the door. July 22nd is the confirmed date.

Costco.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

I can't wait to see open the store!!!

We were in Costco yesterday and there was a guy near the refrigerated cases giving out samples of a delicious chicken with/verde sauce type dish and he was telling everyone who wanted to try it that he was giving out samples of a product he didn't have to sell. He had asked for more an hour and a half earlier but hadn't heard anything on availability. He said many of the staff were down in Moore, helping out with the set-up, and they were extremely short staffed, so he was stuck handing out samples and explaining to people why they couldn't purchase the product.

The Moore location opened yesterday.

If it does as well as the North OKC store, they may move forward with their plans for a Yukon/West OKC location.

They have been scouting sites near I-40 and the Kilpatrick Turnpike.

If it does as well as the North OKC store, they may move forward with their plans for a Yukon/West OKC location.

While it would be a bit west, I think a good location would be Frisco Road. That would be great for revenue to Yukon and it would attract business from not only Yukon/OKC but Mustang, El Reno, and Piedmont. Another location would be Mustang Creek Crossing. However, I'd prefer there not be a big box store there. Though it might be inevitable.

12. Default Re: Costco to Moore

I bet it will do very well.

Quote Originally Posted by FighttheGoodFight View Post
    I bet it will do very well.
    It will be interesting to see if there is any difference in shopper numbers at the Memorial location. I don't know how many people were likely to be driving up from the South sides of the city.

Quote Originally Posted by corwin1968 View Post
    It will be interesting to see if there is any difference in shopper numbers at the Memorial location. I don't know how many people were likely to be driving up from the South sides of the city.
    I know several, but they are the kind of people that think Costco is the best place on Earth, so they were probably driving to Texas before to go, lol.

15. Default Re: Costco to Moore

Now that is a lot of surface parking....holy crap.

Thread Information