Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cousins Maine Lobster

Default Re: Cousins Maine Lobster

They have a brick and mortar store in WeHo. It’s pretty good. I just had the tacos. I’ll be going back if they are as good as it was this time though I used postmates. I will be eating there a lot when I’m in OKC. Hopefully they do good and eventually open up a permanent store there.

They are now open for business.

Check their FB for locations:

https://www.facebook.com/CMLobsterOKC

I was up at the Lighthouse Beach Bar yesterday for a volleyball tournament, and their line was perpetually 50 deep. It was so good, and I highly recommend trying them out!

Well they closed the brick and mortar location in WeHo. Sucks because I liked going there and it seemed to have a decent amount of business but maybe not enough to pay bills. Hopefully they keep it up with their food trucks.

HangryHippo Guest

WeHo?

Quote Originally Posted by HangryHippo View Post
    WeHo?
    Sorry West Hollywood here in LA. No food trucks in LA(from what I’m aware of) but they had an actual physical store location I used to go to. It closed a year or so after the pandemic. Opened in 2019, IIRC. I hope the company keeps doing their good trucks.

7. Default Re: Cousins Maine Lobster

A neighbor started setting up food trucks for the neighborhood at the beginning of the pandemic and has kept it going since. Cousins is a regular and we have it often. They are very good!

Thread Information