Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Scooter's Coffee

Default Re: Scooter's Coffee

Looks like Scooters will have a location south. Building permit filed for 7916 S. Western. Site was formerly a daycare which has been razed.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    Looks like Scooters will have a location south. Building permit filed for 7916 S. Western. Site was formerly a daycare which has been razed.
    I kept meaning to ask about that location when they were tearing it down. Thanks

Demolition has begun for the new Scooter's location at 13th & Classen/Western:

Scooter's is planning to build on the site of the auto glass place on the SE corner of Blackwelder and 50th, directly east of the new OnCue.

NW 13th & Classen/Western:

Yessssss!!

That's so convenient for me once I return to the office... I may fall off of the coffee wagon.

Interested to see how the drive-thru line looks at 7:30 a.m. on weekdays because from Pete's shot it sure doesn't seem like there's going to be room for too many cars.

Especially with the alleged On-cue that's supposed to be in the field on the right part of the screen

Blog Entries

Now throw in BRT dedicated lanes

Quote Originally Posted by shawnw View Post
    Now throw in BRT dedicated lanes
    Where?

Blog Entries

On Classen? I should have said semi-dedicated, sorry. Still, supposed to be just for buses or turning, right?

Scooters being put put in at the SE corner of 2nd and Fretz in Edmond.

13th & Classen:

the one on south western is basically the same footprint. on friday afternoon it looked pretty much the same as what is pictured above except they didn't have the tyvek up.

16. Default Re: Scooter's Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    the one on south western is basically the same footprint. on friday afternoon it looked pretty much the same as what is pictured above except they didn't have the tyvek up.
    Looks pretty much the same as 39th & Rockwell and 122nd & Rockwell during construction. I know some of them are a bit different but it makes sense to build mostly alike. I did a lot of electrical for Sonic in the late 70s and 80s we could do one in our sleep.

It may have been mentioned already, but there is one on May that is not free-standing. I was surprised to see that because all of the others I've seen were free-standing, if not almost identical.

18. Default Re: Scooter's Coffee

I see these popping up all over the place. Must be slinging some decent coffee.

Whomever their franchisee is for OKC is clearly doing an aggressive expansion.

The drive-thru coffee places are absolutely booming.

Huge line at every Starbuck's I pass by.

Blog Entries

I just noticed the one at 39th/Rockwell today, so that's two on 39th

Any place with a drive-thru in general is worth its wait in gold right now. I am mostly trying to support local restaurants but I do have a weakness for Culver's and every time I've driven through one up here in Denver, the line spills well out into the parking lot.

I would imagine the OnCue drive-thru lines in OKC are similarly crazy right now? I doubt they ever imagined a pandemic when they put those in at a bunch of their locations, but I'm sure it's a decision that is paying off handsomely for them.

Drive thru’s are definitely going to become more popular than ever for the foreseeable future.

Also, one going in on Main Street just east of 24th NW in Norman. Freestanding building next to Mitchell's Jewelers.

Signage was up on the Main Street location yesterday and it looked close to being open.

Thread Information