Widgets Magazine
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Impeachment of Donald Trump

Also, here is 538. Allegedly they have Biden as the only candidate beating Trump head-to-head.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...eral/national/

vs days and days ago where many candidates had double digit leads over him head to head. Something has shifted, noticeably. I understand some of these polls may seem like outliers, but that's only because they are presenting different outcomes. Well...things have changed in a few days. Polls are bound to move. What may be an outlier today may be a leading indicator tomorrow.

And here is RCP, including the IBD poll from the day before the USA today poll showing similar numbers.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...lls/elections/

On tap for Congress this week:

Tuesday: Pass a $1.4 trillion Omnibus, giving the President more spending authority than any prior president by a long shot. Giving Trump literally everything he asked for, not to mention it added some cloud-spying powers that are new.

Wednesday: IMpeach the President.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Joe is the lowest concern of anyone running (on both sides). Even without Ukraine, his first day was always going to be his best.
    he is not the lowest concern of the President... otherwise we wouldn't even have this thread...

4. Default Re: The Impeachment of Donald Trump

The president has been impeached. On both articles.

I like presidents who weren't impeached.
    The truth is never embarrassed by honest inquiry.

Donald Trump now lies is ignominy with Johnson and Clinton as the third President ever to be impeached. Historic.

6. Default Re: The Impeachment of Donald Trump

He finally won a popular vote.
    The truth is never embarrassed by honest inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    He finally won a popular vote.
    LOL. don't think he was very popular with them.

Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    LOL. don't think he was very popular with them.
    He's not very popular with the American people either.

Quote Originally Posted by Swake View Post
    Only half of them.......minimum.

I don’t typically watch baseball (it’s just boring) so I’m damn sure not watching Inside Baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    Only half of them.......minimum.
    HC was more popular with 3 million more American voters than Donnie. Just sayin'.

This is a very sad and poignant day in our history. No American should be reveling it.

Quote Originally Posted by BDP View Post
    This is a very sad and poignant day in our history. No American should be reveling it.
    It's sad that we elected this disaster of a man.
    It's very sad that so many still defend him.
    There is no joy to any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    HC was more popular with 3 million more American voters than Donnie. Just sayin'.
    He's the incumbant in the best economy we may have ever have. His approval rating is now higher than Obama's at this point. More people, specifically and especially, minorities and women are working. The stock market is at an all-time high - including tens of millions of 401k's.

Just like the 2-3 times the yield curve went negative, it didn't matter against traditional thought, but the curve is steepening again traditionally signalling a continued strong economy.

The impeachment is not popular or desired by about half the country.

The more he campaigns - and others campaign the more it will be obvious the Dems oversaw a very long term, and organized campaign of dirty tricks to get him out of office. This impeachment is just the culmination of, as Pelosi put it, a 2 year effort.

Now the Dems are going to push a plan to withhold the actual articles, and delay who they choose to be the representing officers to the Senate - potentially for several months, to garner a long, drawn out Senate trial. I don't think independents are stupid enough to not see this as an obvious attempt to affect the election. Yeah, the Dems are now doing all they can to force votes over to Trump.

Wrong.

The Dems are now guilty of far worse than anything Trump has done. The IG report has pretty much made this undeniable. The impeachment process was a one-sided farce. Now, its being reported the Dems may play another dirty trick by withholding articles from the Senate to force a long, drawn out trial. The Dems are as dirty as Trump ever was. I'd love to see another Republican but not under these circumstances.

Just sent my $100 and they matched it x4, so its worth $500. It said so far over$5,000,000 has come in today and growing super fast now.

This locks in Trump for another term but that was a given. My 401k is up 31.2% this year alone.

Trump should take these contributions and have a massive KAG party

Jim Inhofe
    @JimInhofe
    The President is not going to be removed from office – period. The House’s action is nothing more than a political sham – one that the vast majority of Oklahomans and I are sick and tired of. My full statement ⬇️

https://mobile.twitter.com/JimInhofe...44444494082051

I've heard it said 100's of times by the democrats that this impeachment was an "historical"event, I'm positive they meant to say "hysterical".

I'm hoping it doesn't lead to reelection, but I do agree it could help Trump, and help with fundraising. The positive at least is that if it helps him, it might help down the ticket as well...

The dems have been working towards yesterday since what Nov 6 of 2016. He was not impeached because of the call. The leaders of the dems needed to find a good enough reason to whip up the rest of the house. They would have impeached him for taunting the NFL players if they would have had enough votes.
    They finally got their revenge.

Not sure i have read or heard a news report in the last 15 years when mentioning Bill clinton, saying "the former impeached President Bill Clinton" or mentioning him being impeached at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    In fairness, that's not was was being measured...just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by BDP View Post
    But many are...sadly.

You mean, its sad that we elected this bunch of congressmen that can't see the forest for the trees.
    It's sad that those Senators back in the 90's openned this can of worms by not convicting a president that had clearly committed actual crimes.
    It's sad that a president can be impeached by a single party vote, and this doesn't bother anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCretro View Post
    Not sure i have read or heard a news report in the last 15 years when mentioning Bill clinton, saying "the former impeached President Bill Clinton" or mentioning him being impeached at all.
    Well, he is a democrat, so....

Look Trump is an unfavorable President, that is clear. But when you present him against the alternative, he look pretty damn good, so much that I think this does nothing but bolster his chances of re-election. If he can somehow paint this as an impeachment of his voters I think this thing is all but over. I understand that would mean he would have to stop talking about himself for five seconds so it's unlikely to happen. But if he could...

Thread Information