Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NW 2nd and Klein

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: NW 2nd and Klein

Beer City Music Hall is doing a soft open/limited capacity free concert tomorrow evening with some local bands TBA, then a limited capacity paid concert on Saturday with Eli Young Band. After that, looks like it is full speed ahead for them with ten more full capacity on the schedule in April.

Quote Originally Posted by SEMIweather View Post
    Beer City Music Hall is doing a soft open/limited capacity free concert tomorrow evening with some local bands TBA, then a limited capacity paid concert on Saturday with Eli Young Band. After that, looks like it is full speed ahead for them with ten more full capacity on the schedule in April.
    Went to Fair Weather Friend for the first time Saturday, and really love this little area they've put together. They are pumping out announcements at BCMH, really looking forward to seeing how it turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by sooner88 View Post
    Went to Fair Weather Friend for the first time Saturday, and really love this little area they've put together. They are pumping out announcements at BCMH, really looking forward to seeing how it turned out.
    Yeah I’m hoping to get there early enough tomorrow night to get into their limited capacity opening. Don’t really care what local bands they’ll have playing (though I’m sure whomever it is will be good), just want to check out the venue. Otherwise I’ll be at the Pinegrove/Katy Kirby show on 4/22 for sure. Looks like they are really going to have a wide variety of shows at this place, which is great.

Thread Information