Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holt showin' new LA based not for profit industrial complex group round town

Default Re: Holt showin' new LA based not for profit industrial complex group round town

Quote Originally Posted by TheSteveHunt View Post
    Good to see Bold Vibrant Mayor Holt at the UCLA game! Feel sorry for the Norman mayor! o0f! Why was Garcetti there at the coin toss and not Sacramento Mayor Steinberg? Maybe I am overthinking this matter....
    Just follow the money you’ll get to the bottom of this

Default Re: Holt showin' new LA based not for profit industrial complex group round town

Good to see Bold Vibrant Mayor Holt at the UCLA game! Feel sorry for the Norman mayor! o0f! Why was Garcetti there at the coin toss and not Sacramento Mayor Steinberg? Maybe I am overthinking this matter....
    Why would the Sac mayor do the toss?

Quote Originally Posted by soonerguru View Post
    because mastercard, duh, try to keep up

Quote Originally Posted by soonerguru View Post
    Here is an explanation of the very difficult to understand joke. Holt is the mayor of Oklahoma City, OU is in Norman. Therefore, the Sacramento mayor would make more sense than the LA mayor. I will be here all week.

Here is an explanation of the very difficult to understand joke. Holt is the mayor of Oklahoma City, OU is in Norman. Therefore, the Sacramento mayor would make more sense than the LA mayor. I will be here all week.
    You'll be here all week?? It took you two months to finish that "joke"... That'll be a really long show

I heard Holt was palling around at the Thunder Game with Zuckerberg. Probably trying to work some Cambridge Analytica bull**** to get MAPS 4 across the finish line.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chuck5815 View Post
    I heard Holt was palling around at the Thunder Game with Zuckerberg. Probably trying to work some Cambridge Analytica bull**** to get MAPS 4 across the finish line.
    Wasn’t he with the actor who PLAYED Zuckerberg in the move? But nice try working up the hate for Maps4.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chuck5815 View Post
    Wasn’t he with the actor who PLAYED Zuckerberg in the movie? But nice try working up the hate for Maps4.

Maps4 will be cool when we flip the council and get rid of the BS projects.

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    You'll be here all week?? It took you two months to finish that "joke"... That'll be a really long show
    oh well.

Thread Information