Widgets Magazine
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Default Job site behind Qdoba?

    I noticed a job trailer is set up behind the near Qdoba south of Covell. Any idea what's going on at that site??

  2. #2

    Default Re: Job site behind Qdoba?

    Quote Originally Posted by bucktalk View Post
    I noticed a job trailer is set up behind the near Qdoba south of Covell. Any idea what's going on at that site??
    I want to say it’s more of that same development but I’ll double check the development map when I go to to work and see what (if) it shows as being developed there.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Job site behind Qdoba?

    Thanks!! I sort of cringe knowing what might be coming :-(

  4. #4

    Default Re: Job site behind Qdoba?

    Quote Originally Posted by bucktalk View Post
    Thanks!! I sort of cringe knowing what might be coming :-(
    Looking at the “What’s Coming” map from Planning it says “Hunny Bunny Biscuit Co/Offices”.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Job site behind Qdoba?

    Oh really? Interesting. Looking at the job site trailer it must be a fairly large space then. Maybe there is more to the story? Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Looking at the “What’s Coming” map from Planning it says “Hunny Bunny Biscuit Co/Offices”.

  6. Default Re: Job site behind Qdoba?

    There are TWO Qdobas on Covell. One at I-35 and one by Uptown just west of Kelley. Which one are you talking about?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Job site behind Qdoba?

    Opps. You're right. Wondering about the one off of I-35 near the Braums, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by brianinok View Post
    There are TWO Qdobas on Covell. One at I-35 and one by Uptown just west of Kelley. Which one are you talking about?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Job site behind Qdoba?

    The work at I-35 and Covel is for a Mercy clinic.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Job site behind Qdoba?

    Wow! That's a lot different from:
    What’s Coming” map from Planning it says “Hunny Bunny Biscuit Co/Offices”.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Job site behind Qdoba?

    Quote Originally Posted by bucktalk View Post
    Wow! That's a lot different from:
    What’s Coming” map from Planning it says “Hunny Bunny Biscuit Co/Offices”.
    Yep, that’s for the one on W. Covell.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Job site behind Qdoba?

    Ah ha! Gotcha. Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Yep, that’s for the one on W. Covell.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Qdoba Mexican Grill
    By linze in forum Restaurants & Bars
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 02:15 PM
  2. Qdoba
    By dismayed in forum Suburban & Other OK Communities
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 11:05 PM
  3. Qdoba in MWC now open!
    By cyn213 in forum Restaurants & Bars
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:14 AM
  4. Qdoba
    By diesel in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 09:33 AM
  5. Qdoba coming to OKC
    By metro in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO