Widgets Magazine

Thread: Lemongrass Hotpot

Northwest OKC Lemongrass Hotpot

Taking the old Rib Crib spot at 4801 NW Expressway; FB page says it will be all-you-can-eat.

https://www.facebook.com/Lemongrass-...03298005353282

Default Re: Lemongrass Hotpot

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Taking the old Rib Crib spot at 4801 NW Expressway; FB page says it will be all-you-can-eat.

https://www.facebook.com/Lemongrass-...03298005353282

Been wondering about this place as the building still has a available sign in front of it. I drive by it on my way to work and home. Hot Pot Hero is so expensive and not all you can eat so I hope this place gets up and running.

Northwest OKC Lemongrass Hot Pot

Sign on building was put up today. Drive by this place twice daily on my way to and from work and just saw the new sign.

Never thought this was going to come to fruition but looks to be so!

Hot Pot Heroes is so expensive and not all you can eat like Lemongrass will be

Looks like it's been opened for a couple months at this point. Seems like serve yourself AYCE - there is a salad bar style area with all the pre-sliced meats you can go up and grab. Reviews on the place seem to be somewhat mixed, price ($33) to quality ratio may be a bit lacking. Haven't tried it myself though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tcopel90 View Post
    Looks like it's been opened for a couple months at this point. Seems like serve yourself AYCE - there is a salad bar style area with all the pre-sliced meats you can go up and grab. Reviews on the place seem to be somewhat mixed, price ($33) to quality ratio may be a bit lacking. Haven't tried it myself though.
    I think the reviews are because most people in this state have never been to a hot pot restaurant. $33 for AYCE hot pot is a good deal.

Thread Information