Widgets Magazine

Thread: TTEC Holdings

Far West TTEC Holdings

TTEC to Open New Humanify Customer Engagement Center in Oklahoma City
    350 new licensed insurance and customer care associate positions will support local economy

NEWS PROVIDED BY
    TTEC Holdings, Inc.
    Jul 12, 2019, 15:05 ET

DENVER, July 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading digital global customer experience (CX) technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience, engagement and growth solutions, today announced that it will open its latest Humanify Customer Engagement Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The center opening represents up to 350 new jobs for the community.

TTEC viewed the Oklahoma City market as a prime option for providing customer experience services including customer care and selected the location in part due to its communitywide focus on education with a wealth of community colleges and technical schools such as Francis Tuttle. The company will be operating at 7725 W. Reno Avenue in Oklahoma City. Located in a techpark which has recently revitalized its campus, center employees will enjoy access to modern infrastructure, workout facilities, food court, collaborative space and other outdoor amenities.

"Oklahoma City's talented labor force provided an excellent market opportunity to create a new Humanify Customer Engagement Center," said Martin DeGhetto, Chief Operating Officer, TTEC. "We look forward to hiring individuals who are compassionate and service-minded, including those from the many military families and veterans who call Oklahoma City home."

The company anticipates creating up to 350 jobs at this center and is actively hiring Licensed Property and Casualty Claims Adjusters, as well as those interested in becoming claims adjusters, along with other key support positions. TTEC will be training associates through its College of Insurance (COI), an education-based program designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and resources necessary to attain an insurance license. The program was created as an opportunity to build the labor force and support associates looking to move forward in their careers and earn more money in their fields. While the process to receive an insurance license can cost up to $5000 in some locations, TTEC will be providing the COI program and all additional requirements at no cost to participants in Oklahoma City.

TTEC's expansion to Oklahoma City is the result of a collaborative effort by the Alliance for Economic Development of Oklahoma City, Greater Oklahoma City Chamber, City of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Department of Commerce, and Oklahoma Works.

"We are proud that another technology and services company has chosen Oklahoma for its latest operation," said Sean Kouplen, Oklahoma Secretary of Commerce and Workforce Development. "Our business climate, skilled workforce, workforce training and collaborative environment continue to make an impact on companies looking to expand. We appreciate TTEC for choosing Oklahoma and look forward to seeing the company succeed in our state."

"We are very excited to welcome TTEC to Oklahoma City," Roy H. Williams, president and CEO of the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber said. "They are recognized as a leader in their industry and the outstanding talent pool we have in Oklahoma City was a big factor in their decision to expand here. They are a company that has a great reputation with community involvement and we are excited to watch them grow in Oklahoma City."

New Oklahoma City employees will benefit from the opportunity to support a global company, potential career advancement, competitive pay, exciting employee rewards and bonuses and an interactive work environment.

For more information about TTEC, upcoming hiring fairs and to apply to work at the new Humanify customer engagement center in Oklahoma City, please visit www.ttec.com/careers

About TTEC:
    TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading digital global customer experience (CX) technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. The Company's TTEC Digital business provides insight-driven, outcome-based and AI-enabled omnichannel cloud platforms and CX consulting solutions and its TTEC Engage business delivers operational excellence through customer care, acquisition, retention, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, the Company's 49,300 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. To learn more about how TTEC is bringing humanity to the customer experience, visit www.ttec.com.

Default Re: TTEC Holdings

I think they already have their sign up, drove past this building on Saturday and noticed a new sign out front.

HangryHippo Guest

How different is this from a call center outside of the adjuster positions?

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyShack View Post
    I think they already have their sign up, drove past this building on Saturday and noticed a new sign out front.
    The new sign is for the name of the campus, which is 7725 Connect.

5. Default Re: TTEC Holdings

Correct acumpton.

I'm not excited about more people being here at this building. If you get here after 730, you have to park 100 yards away (or more). This will make it worse. And the maintenance crew is understaffed so they basically dont ever do any of our tickets. I think we have 150 tickets outstanding and most of those are a year or MORE old. Owners want licensed electricians and stuff on their staff, but they dont want to pay the rate those people would want. It's so frustrating.

Is there anyone here that is an expert at jargon to English translation? I read that press release and I have no idea what they do or what the jobs are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dob Hooligan View Post
    Is there anyone here that is an expert at jargon to English translation? I read that press release and I have no idea what they do or what the jobs are.
    I think I have a brain hemmorage from reading that release, I THINK that it is an independent insurance adjustment contractor. Basically insurance companies would just hire someone from TTEC to assess claims instead of having their own in-house adjusters.

But I could be wrong, 5 years later, I still don't know what TEEMCO was supposed to be doing.

Edit: I just noticed that this was from July. I apologize for making anyone think something relevant happened here...

8. Default Re: TTEC Holdings

They're open now and hiring. My understanding from talking to the folks on the campus is that this facility is a call center to support USSAA insurance.

The place is locked down pretty tight as the employees aren't allowed to take anything to their micro-desks. No phone/no paper/no pen/etc. They user lockers. Their desks are only slightly larger than the 2 HP 22" monitors on the desk. They have a crazy amount of desks cramped in the space.

While it was under construction, i was able to walk through and get a look at the space. The way they are set up, it seems like it's going to be a revolving door of employees given the way they seem to be treating the employees (just look at the workspace). Interesting design touches in the space, but can't say it's very exciting. It's yet another call center at 7725.

I believe it's roughly 50k sqft so they aren't just huge either. Seems to be the typical cookie cutter footprint in the large warehouse space here.

Good news is the Foot Court is now open right outside of TTEC's door. So the employees get to smell that all day. The gym is supposed to be open in the next couple of months.

“ The Oklahoma City Council on Tuesday approved a $500,000 incentive package for Colorado-based TTEC Services Corp. for its commitment to create 283 new quality jobs at its new Oklahoma City facility.”

https://journalrecord.com/2020/01/07...7uSNzSnI0uUUzI

Thread Information