Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chicken N Pickle

1. Default Re: Chicken N Pickle

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Our Facebook post on Chicken N Pickle got an absolutely monster response, which demonstrates the strong interest:

Does this mean drinks are always on the house?

2. Default Re: Chicken N Pickle

Quote Originally Posted by Richard at Remax View Post
    Does this mean drinks are always on the house?
    For the uninitiated (I have never been on FB), what counts as an "engagement"? I understand likes, comments, and shares, but...

Default Re: Chicken N Pickle

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrator View Post
    For the uninitiated (I have never been on FB), what counts as an "engagement"? I understand likes, comments, and shares, but...
    Generally speaking, it's the number of people who click on the post and/or click through on the link to the story.

4. Default Re: Chicken N Pickle

Generally speaking, it's the number of people who click on the post and/or click through on the link to the story.
    Wow, that really is a great number, then! This place is probably going to kill it. Great location, very central, fun concept, etc. Best of luck to them.

Are those unique clicks or total?

Quote Originally Posted by OkiePoke View Post
    Are those unique clicks or total?
    Unique.

In regards to the weather / temp thing, they had an impressive heating system in Wichita. The space heaters / fire pits were going when we were there last February. Made a nice "camping" kind of feel, Certainly wear a coat, but it was kind of nice to have that huddle around a fire feeling.

How is the food? I will probably be a frequent flyer here. It is within walking distance of the new office.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo View Post
    How is the food? I will probably be a frequent flyer here. It is within walking distance of the new office.
    I really liked my hot chicken sandwich (not Nashville style, more like Buffalo-type sauce) and fries.

The chicken breast was massive and it was generally delicious. Maybe I was just particularly hungry, but I also loved their fries.

I look forward to going back and trying other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantison View Post
    i went to the one in Wichita last year, a mere couple of weeks before COVID blew up the planet. It was a hell of a good time. Great place for the gang to hang out, or a family outing, it is a great time. However, i cannot imagine a worse time to open such an establishment. I wish them luck, because it is a great place in a non "everything is on fire and sucks" world.
    Actually I think it’s the perfect time to open this. I think more people would be inclined to go to this given it’s lately outdoor rather than just a indoor dining facility.
    This is outdoor and you can space yourself out.

Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMan View Post
    Actually I think it’s the perfect time to open this. I think more people would be inclined to go to this given it’s lately outdoor rather than just a indoor dining facility.
    This is outdoor and you can space yourself out.
    Yeah, this is a fantastic set up for a pandemic. The more outdoors and open doors, the safer it is.

Finally made it here and what an awesome place. Even on a Tuesday night is was semi busy. Did the Singo in the game room that was fun. Will have to admit though our party of 4 was not totally blown away with the food but the drinks were very good.

Thread Information