Widgets Magazine
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 OKC Thunder

Default Re: 2019-20 OKC Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    Donovan says Roberson has participated in full practices and looks very, very good. We shall see.
    It’s hard to imagine he’ll actually be able to contribute, but I’m really glad he’s going to give it a go.

2. Default Re: 2019-20 OKC Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by dankrutka View Post
    It’s hard to imagine he’ll actually be able to contribute, but I’m really glad he’s going to give it a go.
    My feelings exactly. I’m glad for him but he has to at the least be really rusty.

Busy week for SGA. Signed with Converse, had a birthday, and just released his new logo.

He released a teaser that has 4 longitude/latitude coordinates with the following locations: Hollywood CA, Kentucky, Toronto, and Downtown OKC. The OKC location is at the corner of Main and Robinson. I'd venture to say that with the release of his logo there will be some sort of banner or advertisement? Has anyone been by there today?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SGA.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	641.8 KB 
ID:	16245

Here's the post.

Westbrook has the virus, he should not have been at the Trump rally in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by SoonersFan12 View Post
    Westbrook has the virus, he should not have been at the Trump rally in the first place
    Except he wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck5815 View Post
    Except he wasn't.
    Ahh, you are right, I meant the block party celebration

Ahh, you are right, I meant the block party celebration
    The block party was virtual and held online, or, at least, Westbrook's participation was virtual.

https://youtu.be/7U8e-Z-tFJY?t=2579

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkasa View Post
    The block party was virtual and held online, or, at least, Westbrook's participation was virtual.

https://youtu.be/7U8e-Z-tFJY?t=2579
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....002241709.html

I am not convinced that it is virtually since he was there in person in the picture in the article

I actually linked to the actual block party which was clearly on YouTube. The article you linked was an announcement that Westbrook would be at the block party indicating that the block party would occur in the future which indicates that the attached photo could not possibly be from the block party. It is clearly a photo taken at a prior BLM rally.

I'm also not aware that Tulsa has palm trees as shown in the photo.

I actually linked to the actual block party which was clearly on YouTube. The article you linked was an announcement that Westbrook would be at the block party indicating that the block party would occur in the future which indicates that the attached photo could not possibly be from the block party. It is clearly a photo taken at a prior BLM rally.

I'm also not aware that Tulsa has palm trees as shown in the photo.
    He is stupid for going to the black lives matter rally which he should have known the risks of the virus, he should have stayed home and look what happened, he has the virus now due to his stupidity

He is stupid for going to the black lives matter rally which he should have known the risks of the virus, he should have stayed home and look what happened, he has the virus now due to his stupidity
    Well, we don't know for sure the unspecified BLM rally shown in the picture you mis-attributed to the Tulsa Juneteenth Block Party is necessarily where he contracted the virus. Don't know when or where it was. All I know for sure are two things:

1) Even people who have taken all reasonable precautions have sometimes been exposed and caught the virus.

2) When faced with irrefutable evidence that the baseless assumptions and accusations you were making were false, you dug in your heels and made the next easiest assumption without an ounce of due diligence to confirm you were correct. Where you had an opportunity to admit your error and maybe make a high level statement like "regardless of where Westbrook came in contact with the virus, let this be a lesson to us that no one is immune and we should every one of us take all reasonable precautions to prevent the spread of this virus" in order to maintain some semblance of a moral high ground, you instead chose to make the comment that you made accusing someone else of being stupid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....002241709.html

I am not convinced that it is virtually since he was there in person in the picture in the article
    He was clearly not there in person--and if you had made any effort whatsoever at discovering the facts you would have found that out immediately. He was "piped in" via a remote video feed. Even the link you post doesn't say what you say it does, so I'm not sure if you're just trying to find an excuse to be pissy about it or you aren't reading.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see Ginkasa had already pointed this out and made the exact same point.

Well, we don't know for sure the unspecified BLM rally shown in the picture you mis-attributed to the Tulsa Juneteenth Block Party is necessarily where he contracted the virus. Don't know when or where it was. All I know for sure are two things:

1) Even people who have taken all reasonable precautions have sometimes been exposed and caught the virus.

2) When faced with irrefutable evidence that the baseless assumptions and accusations you were making were false, you dug in your heels and made the next easiest assumption without an ounce of due diligence to confirm you were correct. Where you had an opportunity to admit your error and maybe make a high level statement like "regardless of where Westbrook came in contact with the virus, let this be a lesson to us that no one is immune and we should every one of us take all reasonable precautions to prevent the spread of this virus" in order to maintain some semblance of a moral high ground, you instead chose to make the comment that you made accusing someone else of being stupid.
    Anyone who attends a huge crowd, a party, or a rally when they are not supposed to while the virus is going on is stupid, period!

Dennis will be leaving the Orlando bubble sometime around season start for his baby being born. Understandable, but this is a huge blow to the team - especially if we are in a competitive first round. Hopefully SGA is practicing as if he will be the PG behind Chris Paul.

Blog Entries

Thunder Re: 2019-20 OKC Thunder

Andre Roberson back on floor with Thunder after long layoff due to injury

It's been two and a half years since Roberson has played in an actual game, but he participated in the Thunder's opening practice, which included contact and going up and down the floor in 5-on-5.

"He looked really, really good in terms of the way he was moving," coach Billy Donovan said. "It was great to see him out there.

ESPN NBA Thunder:
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...off-due-injury

Blog Entries

NBA Scrimmage from Orlando

Thunder 98 - Celtics 84

Blog Entries

Thunder injury report:

Nader sustained a concussion Friday in a scrimmage against the Celtics, the Thunder announced Saturday.

Nader has been placed in the NBA's concussion protocol. According to NBA concussion policy, Nader will proceed through a series of steps to ensure "symptom-free behavior" before he resumes basketball activities.

Wish Nader the best en-route to a speedy recovery.

Blog Entries

Dre & the Trey

Thunder 102 - 76ers 97

https://www.espn.com/nba/team/_/name...a-city-thunder

Box score: https://www.nba.com/games/20200726/PHIOKC#/boxscore

Thunder erase 24-point deficit

Blog Entries

21. Default Re: 2019-20 OKC Thunder

Roberson hitting clutch 3s? Maybe 900+ days off gave him time to practice something he’s never been good at. I want to see much more of him these remaining games. I’m VERY happy for him!

Blog Entries

Undrafted free agent & Pick #23 In 1st Round of 2019 NBA Draft

The Trey Twins...

23. Default Re: 2019-20 OKC Thunder

Box Score on Thunder site says Noel - Did Not Dress - Self Isolating. What does that mean?

24. Default Re: 2019-20 OKC Thunder

Box score has changed Noel’s status from DND to NWT which I assume means Not With Team?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    Box Score on Thunder site says Noel - Did Not Dress - Self Isolating. What does that mean?
    Scary thought Bill, wouldn't want to attempt to guest what might have happened. Rumored he didn't take his test...

Thread Information