Widgets Magazine

Thread: V's Barbershop opens in OKC.

Default V's Barbershop opens in OKC.

I saw this article in the Daily Oklahoman about a franchise "old school" vintage barbership. This business got started in Phoenix a number of years ago, and seems to have expanded to numerous States. This reminds me of the retro, vintage classic barbershops complete with the hot towel treatment, shaves, tonic smells etc.. This looks to be a cool concept and hope it does well in OKC!

https://oklahoman.com/article/563328...-oklahoma-city

Default Re: V's Barbershop opens in OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by progressiveboy View Post
    I saw this article in the Daily Oklahoman about a franchise "old school" vintage barbership. This business got started in Phoenix a number of years ago, and seems to have expanded to numerous States. This reminds me of the retro, vintage classic barbershops complete with the hot towel treatment, shaves, tonic smells etc.. This looks to be a cool concept and hope it does well in OKC!

https://oklahoman.com/article/563328...-oklahoma-city
    Love the concept as well and hope they succeed, but at $25.00 for a men's haircut, I'll have to pass!

How much do people pay for a haircut? I know I have been paying about $25 for a wash and cut at Casady Style Shop for many years.

There are a bunch of these places around there and in OKC. Boardroom, Scissors and Scotch, both do very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dob Hooligan View Post
    How much do people pay for a haircut? I know I have been paying about $25 for a wash and cut at Casady Style Shop for many years.
    Cut only, $11.00
    Cut and Wash, $15.00

Cut only - $15, but I give him $20.

7. Default Re: V's Barbershop opens in OKC.

I've been paying $7.99/$9.99 plus tip (total $15) for a few years now. (Great Clips - same stylist)

Unless I am at a high dollar place...haircut is $20 whether it is $8 at capital hill. 11.99 at place on 15th and I35, Great Clips or Sports clip etc. Good haircut is always worth 20 bucks

9. Default Re: V's Barbershop opens in OKC.

Deluxe Beard trim for $25 doesn't seem too bad. Us bald guys have it easy. My haircuts have been $0 for a while...

I pay 20.00 and tip 5 at Toms on May. I never have good luck at sports clips/ great clips type places. once I find someone who doesn't butcher me they end up leaving.

Thread Information