Widgets Magazine

Thread: New Coulter Car Wash on East 15th and I-35

1. Default New Coulter Car Wash on East 15th and I-35

Was glad to see this locally owned car wash open up next to the OnCue.

Gave it a try the other day (offering free supreme wash - $16 value) and I gotta say, I was really impressed. Car was very shinny and it even shined up the tires and they were still shinny 3 says later.

Went ahead and signed myself and the wife up on the unlimited monthly plan (first month is 50% off).

Wash does a great job, car comes out almost completely dry and not only do they offer free vacuums, but they also have compressed air for dusting and drying and a powered floor mat cleaning matching.

If you're in the area and need a car wash, give this locally owned business some love.

Coulter Express Car Wash

2. Default Re: New Coulter Car Wash on East 15th and I-35

Agreed! This place was great. There were three or four friendly staffers there to make sure things were running smoothly for everyone and the wash I experienced was really good. My tires and hubs have not looked that clean in forever. Their pricing for a one-off wash seems to be in line with similar places in the area. I was impressed. Did not know it was locally owned--even better!

Default Re: New Coulter Car Wash on East 15th and I-35

Anyone know what is going in next to this car wash on the opposite side of OnCue?

Quote Originally Posted by Elrenogolf View Post
    Anyone know what is going in next to this car wash on the opposite side of OnCue?
    Haven’t been by to see but there’s two lots there. If it is the further west lot that touches the neighborhood to the west, it will be a new MidFirst bank
    The lot between that and the car wash is owned by oncue still.

Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMan View Post
    Haven’t been by to see but there’s two lots there. If it is the further west lot that touches the neighborhood to the west, it will be a new MidFirst bank
    The lot between that and the car wash is owned by oncue still.
    Thanks, yeah, it is the lot that must be the new bank.

Thread Information