Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Robert Mueller

Default Re: Robert Mueller

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    because if one person is in charge of making decisions, and others are just following orders, you need their testimony potentially to help prove the case against the one making those decisions... and doing so too early, might destroy your entire case. and the individual actions might not be obstruction of an investigation, but if ordered to do so, would be.

for example... Don McGahn could fire the Special Counsel and it not be obstruction of justice... if someone who was being investigated by the special counsel ordered McGahn to try and stop an investigation into the person who ordered the firing... that would be obstruction by the party who ordered it, but not by McGahn... hence, nothing to charge him on...
    I think you may be off on your last point. I don't think the awareness of the accomplice matters if they are obstructing the investigation.

I still find this to be one of the most compelling unanswered questions by Mueller. He is such a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    He is such a coward.
    okay... this point right here, you and i agree 100% on.

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    okay... this point right here, you and i agree 100% on.
    Are you talking about Mueller as well?

I mean truly, does he have the right to not show up. I mean if he gets up there and pleads the fifth that would be pretty damning of him since he is not accused of anything.

Mueller's biggest mistake is he overestimated America's intelligence and underestimated the right's loyalty. A mistake Donald Trump never makes.
    Don't hassle me, I'm local.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Are you talking about Mueller as well?

I mean truly, does he have the right to not show up. I mean if he gets up there and pleads the fifth that would be pretty damning of him since he is not accused of anything.
    yes, i do mean Mueller as well. i was very disappointed in his press conference that if he feels one way or another based upon the evidence, that he didn't just come out and say it directly. if he feels that congress needs to read that his report had the evidence for obstruction, but that he didn't state that in the report because of the DOJ guidelines, he should have said that.

and if he shows up to congress and just refuses to add anything additional, yes that would be for nothing as well.

i do agree, he is a coward.

Can't imagine why Mueller doesn't want to testify...

Dowd's response:

In my opinion, they ****ed with the wrong attorney. Dowd is pretty sharp, and doesn't screw around.

And now Carter Page is blabbing that he has been both an FBI and CIA informant for over a decade.

Thread Information