Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30

Thread: Sooner Rose

  1. #1

    Mid-Del Sooner Rose

    I know there is a thread on the Warren and not sure how many of these tenants are already known, but here you go:











  2. #2

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Great post. Thanks

  3. #3

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Isn't Andy Alligator's a part of this development?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny d View Post
    Isn't Andy Alligator's a part of this development?
    That is it in the last photo.

    It's to be located at the far east end of the development Open the site plan in a new tab and you'll see it better.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    WOW, Another new addition for Chick-Flit-A? Suprised me!!!!
    I just wonder where are a new addition for Del Taco or Furr's???

  6. #6

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    this would be a great location for a tuckers

  7. #7

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    So is the party city on air depot already closed or going to close to move over here? Im super excited for this development and hope it helps turn over some big parts of MWC, but man, air depot is really going to need help. Its going to be pretty rough with both golden corral and part city gone, along with the already rough state of it.

  8. Default Re: Sooner Rose

    The one on Air Depot is Party GALAXY and only the building is for sale. It's been for sale for a long time, but they are still the tenant. Party CITY is what is going in on Sooner.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Doh. Good point.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    The one on Air Depot is Party GALAXY and only the building is for sale. It's been for sale for a long time, but they are still the tenant. Party CITY is what is going in on Sooner.
    Aren't they the same thing now?

  11. #11

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    ^

    Party City bought Party Galaxy a couple of years ago.

  12. Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Doesn't mean that they wont keep them both open though. KFC/Taco Bell/A&W and how many other places are owned by Yum, isnt it?

    If you're still making a buck at both, then keep 'em both open. Ideally, they would make each compliment each other rather than just run each other over.

  13. Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Interesting how what looks like Home Depot in the lower right corner of that pic has the black roof top. I wonder what the purpose of that is? I thought it was solar panels at first glance.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMonk View Post
    Interesting how what looks like Home Depot in the lower right corner of that pic has the black roof top. I wonder what the purpose of that is? I thought it was solar panels at first glance.
    The Home Depot up on NW Expressway has a black rooftop as well.

  15. Default Re: Sooner Rose

    I never realized that Twid's was part of this project. I'm glad that it will be used and not left vacant.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    New building Party City next to the Fuzzy tacos and what kind of this next to the corner? Do you know anything about these new names of these stores?

  17. #17

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Dafonso7 View Post
    New building Party City next to the Fuzzy tacos and what kind of this next to the corner? Do you know anything about these new names of these stores?
    I don't think they've leased those spaces yet.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    I live in the neighborhood right behind all of this! Almost walking distance. Im so glad I don't have to go all the way downtown to watch a movie anymore.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    ^

    Party City bought Party Galaxy a couple of years ago.
    Is there an article about this anywhere? I used to work for the wholesale side of Party Galaxy and this is extremely interesting to me. Party City stayed out of Oklahoma thus long because of Party Galaxy.



    I can't wait for the Fuzzy's and Louie's! Even though MWC has gotten better with diversity recently, you still get sick of the same ole stuff. I've been waiting impatiently for years for Swadley's to come to Mid-Del.

  20. #20

  21. #21

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Thank you. Seems like Party City got a great deal; the old man must've wanted out of Party Galaxy.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by JesStang View Post
    Is there an article about this anywhere? I used to work for the wholesale side of Party Galaxy and this is extremely interesting to me. Party City stayed out of Oklahoma thus long because of Party Galaxy.



    I can't wait for the Fuzzy's and Louie's! Even though MWC has gotten better with diversity recently, you still get sick of the same ole stuff. I've been waiting impatiently for years for Swadley's to come to Mid-Del.
    I agree with you bring to here Swadley's to come Mid-Del. It's been a long time to wait for it lets bring to here.

  23. #23

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Also posted these on the Warren thread:








  24. #24

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    this would be a great location for the next Tuckers

  25. #25

    Default Re: Sooner Rose

    Fuzzy's is under construction and I'm sure they'll kill it there.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Compass Rose
    By Doug Loudenback in forum General Real Estate Topics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:26 AM
  2. New Downtown Art: Compass Rose
    By Doug Loudenback in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 03:51 PM
  3. Derrick Rose MVP
    By Scout200 in forum Sports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 04:43 PM
  4. Rose Field
    By bombermwc in forum Midwest City/Del City
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 12:18 AM
  5. A Rose by any other name
    By betts in forum Restaurants & Bars
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 01:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO