Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sooner Rose

Mid-Del Sooner Rose

I know there is a thread on the Warren and not sure how many of these tenants are already known, but here you go:

Default Re: Sooner Rose

Great post. Thanks

Isn't Andy Alligator's a part of this development?

Quote Originally Posted by jonny d View Post
    Isn't Andy Alligator's a part of this development?
    That is it in the last photo.

It's to be located at the far east end of the development Open the site plan in a new tab and you'll see it better.

WOW, Another new addition for Chick-Flit-A? Suprised me!!!!
    I just wonder where are a new addition for Del Taco or Furr's???

this would be a great location for a tuckers

So is the party city on air depot already closed or going to close to move over here? Im super excited for this development and hope it helps turn over some big parts of MWC, but man, air depot is really going to need help. Its going to be pretty rough with both golden corral and part city gone, along with the already rough state of it.

8. Default Re: Sooner Rose

The one on Air Depot is Party GALAXY and only the building is for sale. It's been for sale for a long time, but they are still the tenant. Party CITY is what is going in on Sooner.

Doh. Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    The one on Air Depot is Party GALAXY and only the building is for sale. It's been for sale for a long time, but they are still the tenant. Party CITY is what is going in on Sooner.
    Aren't they the same thing now?

^

Party City bought Party Galaxy a couple of years ago.

12. Default Re: Sooner Rose

Doesn't mean that they wont keep them both open though. KFC/Taco Bell/A&W and how many other places are owned by Yum, isnt it?

If you're still making a buck at both, then keep 'em both open. Ideally, they would make each compliment each other rather than just run each other over.

13. Default Re: Sooner Rose

Interesting how what looks like Home Depot in the lower right corner of that pic has the black roof top. I wonder what the purpose of that is? I thought it was solar panels at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonk View Post
    Interesting how what looks like Home Depot in the lower right corner of that pic has the black roof top. I wonder what the purpose of that is? I thought it was solar panels at first glance.
    The Home Depot up on NW Expressway has a black rooftop as well.

15. Default Re: Sooner Rose

I never realized that Twid's was part of this project. I'm glad that it will be used and not left vacant.

New building Party City next to the Fuzzy tacos and what kind of this next to the corner? Do you know anything about these new names of these stores?

Quote Originally Posted by Dafonso7 View Post
    New building Party City next to the Fuzzy tacos and what kind of this next to the corner? Do you know anything about these new names of these stores?
    I don't think they've leased those spaces yet.

I live in the neighborhood right behind all of this! Almost walking distance. Im so glad I don't have to go all the way downtown to watch a movie anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    ^

Party City bought Party Galaxy a couple of years ago.
    Is there an article about this anywhere? I used to work for the wholesale side of Party Galaxy and this is extremely interesting to me. Party City stayed out of Oklahoma thus long because of Party Galaxy.

I can't wait for the Fuzzy's and Louie's! Even though MWC has gotten better with diversity recently, you still get sick of the same ole stuff. I've been waiting impatiently for years for Swadley's to come to Mid-Del.

Thank you. Seems like Party City got a great deal; the old man must've wanted out of Party Galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by JesStang View Post
    Is there an article about this anywhere? I used to work for the wholesale side of Party Galaxy and this is extremely interesting to me. Party City stayed out of Oklahoma thus long because of Party Galaxy.

I can't wait for the Fuzzy's and Louie's! Even though MWC has gotten better with diversity recently, you still get sick of the same ole stuff. I've been waiting impatiently for years for Swadley's to come to Mid-Del.
    I agree with you bring to here Swadley's to come Mid-Del. It's been a long time to wait for it lets bring to here.

Also posted these on the Warren thread:

this would be a great location for the next Tuckers

Fuzzy's is under construction and I'm sure they'll kill it there.

Thread Information