Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sooner Rose

Default Re: Sooner Rose

The plans are out to bid for general contractors on the Chick-Fil-A. Probably around the end of September or the beginning of October for construction start with a possible spring time opening.

Last week was open Fuzzy tacos and next week will be open Golden Corral anytime this week. I don't understand what is going on this problem with the FEAST has been a delay??? Does it have a problem with the financial???

3. Default Re: Sooner Rose

Maybe they saw Golden Corral come in and thought, well we're screwed. There's only so many crappy buffet places an area can take.

And by that i mean any buffet places. I'm not hating on these particularly. Golden Coral and stupid expensive for the crap you get. I can't imaging Feast is going to up the scale massively for a better price.

4. Default Re: Sooner Rose

I'll have to eat my words on Feast. I haven't been there myself (difficult for a lactose intolerant person to eat at a buffet like this) but family that went there said that it was MUCH better than Golden Corral. The lunch price is $8, bumps up to $12 for dinner/weekend. So the lunch price is a good deal, but nothing special for the other times. I will say, the parking lot for this place was overflowing into the next lot over at several times when i drove by this weekend.

Fuzzys is also doing amazing. The line was out the door Saturday evening so i went elsewhere, but went back on Sunday at lunch. They're SUPER fast and the staff already has everything down pat. Great training and the food is definitely up to Fuzzy standards. Whomever did the opening on this place, did a very good job.

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    Fuzzys is also doing amazing. The line was out the door Saturday evening so i went elsewhere, but went back on Sunday at lunch. They're SUPER fast and the staff already has everything down pat. Great training and the food is definitely up to Fuzzy standards. Whomever did the opening on this place, did a very good job.
    That's the Social Order group (Brian Bogert) which also runs Jones Assembly among other things.

They do a great job across the board.

6. Default Re: Sooner Rose

Chic fil a has had groundbreaking.

Something else has started in front of the Warren but I do not know what it is.

Chic-Fil-A starting now working under the construction and the Feast next to across the street to unknown what are they planning to new groundbreaking? Does anyone know about it?

Thread Information