Widgets Magazine

Thread: Heifers and Hens

1. Default Heifers and Hens

I just heard this burgers and wings place is going in on l-240 next to Outback on Penn. Does anyone have any information on it?

Default Re: Heifers and Hens

nope... but that's interesting. i'm guessing it's the spot that used to be aloha garden and more recently a mediterranean place?

saturday was their last day according to facebook... it seems that the decline in business due to the virus and meat shortages did this place in. never tried it for myself but i know people who liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    saturday was their last day according to facebook... it seems that the decline in business due to the virus and meat shortages did this place in. never tried it for myself but i know people who liked it.
    Rats. Really wanted to give this place a try. ☹️

We tried it last year. It was odd. Not sure what they were trying to do. They had like a 60 year old guy singing old 50's/60's/70's songs too loud on one side. The burgers were burnt and then they scraped off the burnt part so what was left of a meat patty was falling apart. Onion rings were good though. Surprised they lasted this long.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post
    Rats. Really wanted to give this place a try. ☹️
    Be glad you did not, the food sucked!

We tried it once and it was ok but not worth the prices they charged. They only advertised on Facebook and some of there food was just not appetizing. I questioned there sanitation practices when I saw a photo of there fruity pebbles cheesecake pictured with the person holding it wearing flip flops in the back. I also saw a photo where there were food products purchased at Aldi and Wal-Mart, I had to question then what type of restaurant this really was not having food service deliveries and going out and purchaseing your items from grocery stores. Not to mention the very unprofessional facebook lives the owner would do and talking all depressed about there situation at the restaurant. Well if you do the things I mentiond above that is not really what a real restaurant would do. That was a major turnoff for me of ever trying the place again.

Thread Information