Widgets Magazine
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default Oklahoma Fidelity

    Looks like the bank closed at the corner of 19th St and I-35. This area is starting to become suspect to me. Just about every corner store there has closed in the last 3 years. RadioShack(which I understand) was at the corner of 19th and Telephone. Burger King closed which was at the corner and now Oklahoma Fidelity.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Oklahoma Fidelity

    Burger Kings are being closed all over. Its just a case of too much competition. I think it's more just coincidence.

  3. Default Re: Oklahoma Fidelity

    Quote Originally Posted by damonsmuz View Post
    Looks like the bank closed at the corner of 19th St and I-35. This area is starting to become suspect to me. Just about every corner store there has closed in the last 3 years. RadioShack(which I understand) was at the corner of 19th and Telephone. Burger King closed which was at the corner and now Oklahoma Fidelity.
    The Oklahoma Fidelity was a former Carls Jr. The Burger King was turned into a taco place, I believe

  4. Default Re: Oklahoma Fidelity

    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post
    The Oklahoma Fidelity was a former Carls Jr. The Burger King was turned into a taco place, I believe
    Yep, the old Burger King became a location for Taco Casa, and the old RadioShack is in the process of becoming a dispensary. 19th is a strong retail corridor; I personally believe this is just regular churn (especially since vacancies tend to be filled pretty quickly here).

  5. #5

    Default Re: Oklahoma Fidelity

    Looks like that bank location has already been filled . A credit union is going in that spot. Signs already up

  6. #6

    Default Re: Oklahoma Fidelity

    Quote Originally Posted by damonsmuz View Post
    Looks like that bank location has already been filled . A credit union is going in that spot. Signs already up
    Looks like a case of someone wanted that spot more than the current tenant.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. American Fidelity
    By Pete in forum Development & Buildings
    Replies: 315
    Last Post: 03-22-2019, 09:48 AM
  2. Anyone work at American Fidelity?
    By okc_bel_air in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 01:05 PM
  3. OG&E (Fidelity Bank)
    By Pete in forum Development & Buildings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 09:19 PM
  4. Fidelity Bank
    By Doug Loudenback in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 12:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO