Widgets Magazine

Thread: Oklahoma Fidelity

Default Oklahoma Fidelity

Looks like the bank closed at the corner of 19th St and I-35. This area is starting to become suspect to me. Just about every corner store there has closed in the last 3 years. RadioShack(which I understand) was at the corner of 19th and Telephone. Burger King closed which was at the corner and now Oklahoma Fidelity.

Default Re: Oklahoma Fidelity

Burger Kings are being closed all over. Its just a case of too much competition. I think it's more just coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by damonsmuz View Post
    Looks like the bank closed at the corner of 19th St and I-35. This area is starting to become suspect to me. Just about every corner store there has closed in the last 3 years. RadioShack(which I understand) was at the corner of 19th and Telephone. Burger King closed which was at the corner and now Oklahoma Fidelity.
    The Oklahoma Fidelity was a former Carls Jr. The Burger King was turned into a taco place, I believe

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post
    The Oklahoma Fidelity was a former Carls Jr. The Burger King was turned into a taco place, I believe
    Yep, the old Burger King became a location for Taco Casa, and the old RadioShack is in the process of becoming a dispensary. 19th is a strong retail corridor; I personally believe this is just regular churn (especially since vacancies tend to be filled pretty quickly here).

Looks like that bank location has already been filled . A credit union is going in that spot. Signs already up

Quote Originally Posted by damonsmuz View Post
    Looks like that bank location has already been filled . A credit union is going in that spot. Signs already up
    Looks like a case of someone wanted that spot more than the current tenant.

Thread Information