Widgets Magazine
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Casey's General Store

Default Re: Casey's General Store

The Casey's at NW 39th & Penn has reopened.

2. Default Re: Casey's General Store

Anyone been in there yet? Curious how it compares. They dont' seem to be in any major hurry. The weirdly shaped on near me in Moore has been moving as a snail's pace.

The Casey's on the NW corner of NW 39th and Meridian is set to get the full makeover treatment with a kitchen.

Sweet that's in my hood!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    The Casey's on the NW corner of NW 39th and Meridian is set to get the full makeover treatment with a kitchen.
    A kitchen for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Boop View Post
    A kitchen for what?
    For the preparation of raw ingredients into food for consumption.

Stumbled onto a land sale where Casey's bought a tract at the southeast corner of E Reno Ave and S Post Road in Midwest City.

Quote Originally Posted by T. Jamison View Post
    Stumbled onto a land sale where Casey's bought a tract at the southeast corner of E Reno Ave and S Post Road in Midwest City.
    Probably a great location...not a lot out there.

I went into the remodeled Casey's and it is a huge improvement but I do not see lottery tickets anywhere in the store?

10. Default Re: Casey's General Store

They seem to be on phase/cycle 2 now. The stores that were chosen first to remodel, seem to be mostly opened up and they're working on the next round. It definitely is night and day, and the signage is more like what i said i thought it would be with the whole barn thing. Lot's of the Good Stop locations are the targets now.

Casey's is doing a remodel in Guthrie.

I've been getting their E85 for my suburban and it's fantastic. It has been running nearly an entire dollar cheaper than a gallon of gas for the longest time. OnCue has it for just cents cheaper than their gas as to where it's not worth it in terms of the gas mileage lost compared to their regular gas, but at $2.44/g it's awesome.

I noticed Casey's is also running their Unleaded 88, which is pretty much for any vehicle that is not on FlexFuel, about 15 to 30 cents cheaper than neighboring gas stations 10% ethanol unleaded 87.

14. Default Re: Casey's General Store

i guess it depends on where you are. In Moore on Eastern, the recently remodeled Casey's is always a few cents more than the crappy old 711 across the street. And just this week, all of their pumps went down.

Casey's at air depot and 29th closes for renovation this Friday the 30th they are adding a kitchen

16. Default Re: Casey's General Store

Anyone else seeing the issues with sniffed credit card data from Caseys? It seems to be fairly widespread across the metro. My own family had this happen and thnkfully the credit card company shut it down at the first transaction. But it's been widespread enough that it's been on the news here. It seems to be a mix of the old and renovated stores, so it seems unlikely to be a construction crew. And why just Caseys? I'm thinking there's a bad actor in the back-office that deals with payments.

17. Default Re: Casey's General Store

They're moving right along at Hefner & Council. I'm awaiting that one because a good outfielder could almost throw from my house to it.

I went in a Casey's for the first time yesterday on 240 and S Walker to use the restroom. I was hugely disappointed in what I saw and experienced. They have a long way to go to even come close to what OnCue has to offer. Especially the restroom.

Quote Originally Posted by gjl View Post
    I went in a Casey's for the first time yesterday on 240 and S Walker to use the restroom. I was hugely disappointed in what I saw and experienced. They have a long way to go to even come close to what OnCue has to offer. Especially the restroom.
    I’m surprised that Casey’s is trying to roll with little baby canopies that barely cover the gas pumps. Those might have worked here in the 80s or 90s but it’s not even close to being competitive now.

The new location on the NW corner of NW 122nd & Western is finally starting to take shape. The shell of the building is up.

21. Default Re: Casey's General Store

Noticed containers in front of the store on NW Exp just East of Council. Closer look as I pulled in to Walmart I could see it's gutted to the outside walls.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    Casey's at air depot and 29th closes for renovation this Friday the 30th they are adding a kitchen
    this location is now fully demoed ..including the pad .. they getting ready to pour the new pad and rebuild

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    Noticed containers in front of the store on NW Exp just East of Council. Closer look as I pulled in to Walmart I could see it's gutted to the outside walls.
    This location is demolished for complete rebuild

Multiple people are reporting fraudulant transactions when doing business with Casey's. Stick with cash if you shop there.
    OK mom loses $100s just minutes after Casey's purchase; business claims fault lies elsewhere
    https://kfor.com/news/local/ok-mom-l...ies-elsewhere/

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    Multiple people are reporting fraudulant transactions when doing business with Casey's. Stick with cash if you shop there.
    OK mom loses $100s just minutes after Casey's purchase; business claims fault lies elsewhere
    https://kfor.com/news/local/ok-mom-l...ies-elsewhere/
    This has been a well known issue with Caseys for quite some time now. I can't believe it's not hurting their business. Other than using the restroom once at a Caseys, (not a pleasant experience) I've never spent a dime at any of them. I see no reason to give my business to anyone in this area other than OnCue. Same goes for 7-11. I have been tempted to try their pizza but haven't so far. If I ever do I would certainly pay with cash.

Thread Information