Widgets Magazine

Thread: WeGoLook

Default WeGoLook

I’ve noticed the company has had no social media presence to speak of over the last month.

Did it get rolled up into Crawford and Company?

Default Re: WeGoLook

Quote Originally Posted by chuck5815 View Post
    I’ve noticed the company has had no social media presence to speak of over the last month.

Did it get rolled up into Crawford and Company?
    Basically. Robin was ousted as CEO by the board in December. Probably something to do with the fact that the entire dev team quit or was fired by her in the last year and she chewed up like 5 CTO's and Dev Directors within 18 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Nugyar View Post
    Basically. Robin was ousted as CEO by the board in December. Probably something to do with the fact that the entire dev team quit or was fired by her in the last year and she chewed up like 5 CTO's and Dev Directors within 18 months.
    I can't find anything about this change.

Do you have a link to more info?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I can't find anything about this change.

Do you have a link to more info?
    It looks like her LinkedIn profile reflects her new title, effective as of January.

Quote Originally Posted by Nugyar View Post
    Yikes. What a nightmare.

Yeah, I have friends that used to work there, so I get the gossip. I don't think there was a press release or anything.

Story posted today on NewsOK:

https://newsok.com/article/5631667/w...utsources-jobs

Sounds like the end of the line for this company in OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by CS_Mike View Post
    Story posted today on NewsOK:

https://newsok.com/article/5631667/w...utsources-jobs

Sounds like the end of the line for this company in OKC.
    Wow, what a mess. Although not all that surprising. Seemed like Robin was always more interested in jetting across the globe to speaking engagements than in actually running the company.

And if I recall correctly, they really struggled to keep the Lookers interested. Super low pay and all that Jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck5815 View Post
    Wow, what a mess. Although not all that surprising. Seemed like Robin was always more interested in jetting across the globe to speaking engagements than in actually running the company.

And if I recall correctly, they really struggled to keep the Lookers interested. Super low pay and all that Jazz.
    Glad I never got an interview with them.

10. Default Re: WeGoLook

still have open job reqs on their website for Oklahoma City so I don't think it's the end; just likely restructuring upcoming.

Too bad so many execs misuded and abused this company, but it still has a chance to survive given its business model and relatively low cost to deliver service.
    Oklahoma City, the RENAISSANCE CITY!

Thread Information