Widgets Magazine

Thread: Bizzie Box

Multiple Locations Bizzie Box

I have been a relatively quiet member of this community for a couple of years now, but thought I might try my hand at some shameless self-promotion...

Bizzie Box is American Cleaners' on-demand, pick-up & delivery service for your dry cleaning, laundry and textiles. Bizzie can be added to office buildings, apartment complexes and parking garages; all you have to do is drop your order off at your designated Bizzie Box location and then place your order using the Bizzie Box app. Orders are returned in 2 business days. Oh, and it's free. Currently we have over 150 installations throughout OKC and Edmond.

I could ramble on more, but instead just let me know if you are interested in learning more about Bizzie Box. Now I'll go back to scouring the bars & restaurants thread.

Also, if this type of post is not allowed, please forgive my ignorance and delete.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bizzie Box

Just FYI, when I go on the website and try to check locations it gives a "critical error" message response. Maybe its just my zip code!!

Default Re: Bizzie Box

We have Bizzie Box at my office and it makes dry cleaning a lot easier of a chore

4. Default Re: Bizzie Box

My apt complex has it, not sure how much use it gets to be honest. Pay for the convenience.

Thread Information