Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Parlor OKC

Auto Alley Parlor OKC

Press release.

See renderings of Central Exchange here: http://www.okctalk.com/showthread.php?t=43990

Parlor will be taking the east building.

FOOD HALL AND BAR TO BE FIRST TENANT IN CENTRAL EXCHANGE DEVELOPMENT IN DOWNTOWN OKLAHOMA CITY’S AUTOMOBILE ALLEY
    Parlor OKC to open summer 2019 with two bars, a rooftop deck, and multiple locally-operated kitchens

OKLAHOMA CITY – Today Oklahoma City developer Tribune Capital unveiled its first tenant at its Central Exchange development in Automobile Alley, 11 NE 6th Street. Parlor OKC will open summer 2019.

Parlor OKC is a 13,000-square-foot food hall with two bars featuring local craft beer and house-created artisanal cocktails, along with multiple kitchens operated by local and regional chefs. It will contain approximately 350 seats, including multiple lounge areas and a rooftop patio. Parlor will begin curating kitchen concepts by the end of 2018 and plans to open its doors to the public in early summer 2019. Parlor OKC is modeled after Parlor KC, which opened in Kansas City, MO earlier this year. Both are operated by the Meriwether Companies of Boulder, CO.

“Parlor is a collection of chefs coming together to advance the concept of how people eat and drink. Our aim is to curate a diverse group of culinary concepts, paired with inventive cocktails and craft beer, and celebrate it all in an eclectic atmosphere under one roof,” said Davis Engle, vice president of Meriwether Companies.
    Central Exchange is a 42,000 mixed-use redevelopment of the historic Pioneer Telephone switch house and garage in Automobile Alley. The project was designed by AHMM Architects. Lingo Construction is the contractor. Construction started summer 2018 with expected completion mid-2019. The 4-story switch house is being converted into office space. Parlor OKC will anchor the project in the 2-story historic garage next door. The site includes ample parking, much of which is covered, to the north, accessible from 7th Street. Tribune is coordinating with neighbors to encourage walkability and cohesion in the neighborhood. Central Exchange has up to 29,000 square feet of office and retail space available for lease adjacent to Parlor.

“We were approached by Parlor who was attracted to this area for the obvious reasons, being on 6th Street makes us easy to get to. Plus we’re just a block from the new streetcar stop, and we have ample parking to the north. Parlor knows how to build a product that becomes a destination for food and drink, but they’ve also proven their business model, as well,” said Reese Travis, CEO of Tribune Capital. “I am moving my employees down here from up north, and as you can imagine, they’re all excited about the announcement, and they know there is more to come.”

For more information on Parlor OKC, visit www.parlorokc.com.

For more information on Parlor KC, visit, in the Kansas City Crossroads district, visit. www.parlorkcmo.com or on social at @parlorkcmo.

ABOUT TRIBUNE CAPITAL
    Tribune Capital is an Oklahoma City based private equity firm, founded in 2015, that is currently pursuing assets in the commercial and multi-family real estate industry within the Mid-Continent region. Our team of entrepreneurial, experienced investment managers works on projects that target high return, value addition, and new developments maximizing the return on investment for all of our clients. For more information, visit http://www.tribunecapital.com.

ABOUT MERIWETHER COMPANIES
    Founded in 2014, Boulder, Colorado-based Meriwether Companies is a multi-disciplined real estate development and investment firm focused on distinctive residential and hospitality projects located in resort communities and select urban settings. For more information, visit meriwetherco.com.

IMAGES FROM Parlor Kansas City:

Default Re: Parlor OKC

This is going to be awesome! Two food halls!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeDub2 View Post
    This is going to be awesome! Two food halls!!
    Three: The Collective, Hudson Street Market (old Uptown Theater) and now The Parlor.

this popped up on my facebook today. has there been any movement on it? I noticed the website shows the concepts and I was surprised that pachinko parlor was part of it. I was never a fan of their sushi.. also noticed " mother clucker" with the tag line "TRUE Nashville hot chicken".. seemed like a dig..lol

5. Default Re: Parlor OKC

Quote Originally Posted by Bullbear View Post
    also noticed " mother clucker" with the tag line "TRUE Nashville hot chicken".. seemed like a dig..lol
    Could be a fact.... Nashbird is nothing like Prince's or Hattie B's

Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
    Could be a fact.... Nashbird is nothing like Prince's or Hattie B's
    oh I don't doubt it. I am not a Nashbird fan really. just interesting since Pachinko parlor is also on the list and use to be located with nashbird is now.

Great, detailed article in the Gazette:

https://www.okgazette.com/oklahoma/p...nt?oid=6375755

Grand Opening Set for September 6th per their social media accounts.

Blog Entries

Eote coffee in the same building opened yesterday I believe. Didn't even realize things were so close to completion in this building....

Went last night for a ULI event and this place is going to kill it.

Four food concepts (Pachinko Parlor, Burger Pig, Sura and Graffiti) with a massive bar downstairs and a lot of seating and three food concepts (El Guate, Mother Clucker and Providence Pizza) with a smaller bar upstairs, lots of seating and a rooftop area facing north. I don't know what the Collective is charging, but the operator here said it takes about $15,000-$20,000 to start up at their location and they have 1,2 and 3 year leases for the concepts. That amount is a lot less than starting a brick and mortar store or food truck.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnw View Post
    Eote coffee in the same building opened yesterday I believe. Didn't even realize things were so close to completion in this building....
    When I toured the building yesterday, the coffee shop was downstairs in the Central Exchange west building with offices above and the Parlor will be all food concepts. Just wanted to clarify that for anyone wanting to go visit so they don't get lost.

Their grand opening is September 6th.

First photo is mine; rest are courtesy of warreng88:

13. Default Re: Parlor OKC

Can't wait.

Are these all one off places that come from local owners?

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyShack View Post
    Are these all one off places that come from local owners?
    looks like

sura
    mother clucker
    and providence

are also in the ParloR in KC

Went to Eote coffee today. To get there, you have to walk downstairs and through some of the development. This is clearly a top notch, very well done project and is going to be very successful. The more of this level of quality of development we can get in OKC, the better.

I won an instagram contest and am invited to the soft opening on Sep 3. Taking the wife as my guest. She's a huge Pachinko fan so I know we'll try that, at least. Will report back.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    looks like

sura
    mother clucker
    and providence

are also in the ParloR in KC
    The other 4 are local.

Jacob Threadgill of the Gazette has all the details:

https://www.okgazette.com/oklahoma/p...nt?oid=6375755

Is the development next to this one completed as well?

HangryHippo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Not even close. I drove by this morning and they're working diligently, but it appeared to have a long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Not even close.

They put up most the structural steel and then took it down again and ended up demolishing the entire front of the west building (there are two).

Ah okay. Thank you for the heads up. I moved the Central Exchange to completed in OKC project tracker on GM.

As a Michigan native, would highly recommend that everyone try a Detroit-style pizza at Providence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit-style_pizza

Parlor food hall opens today

Oklahoma City's second food hall with seven kitchens and two bars opens today in Automobile Alley at 11 NE 6th Street.

Hours are Sunday through Wednesday: 11AM-at least 11PM, Thursday: 11AM-at least 12AM and Friday and Saturday 11AM-at least 1AM.

Kitchens are Burger Pig, El Guate Guatemalan food, Graffiti Latin-Asian Fusion, Mother Clucker chicken, Pachinko Parlor sushi, Providence pizza, and Sura Korean.

[

Very impressive development. Looks like a first class operation, and I can't wait to try it out.

Love the "Stay awhile or Stay for a while" sign. That was a great touch for me.

Thread Information