Thread: Parlor OKC

Default Re: Parlor OKC

Are the landlords local?

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyShack View Post
    Are the landlords local?
    Yes.

Looks like they've removed the glass enclosure on their upstairs patio.

The first photo is from their FB page; the 2nd is one I took this past winter.

I hope it is something they put up for the winter and take down for warmer weather.

I hope it is something they put up for the winter and take down for warmer weather.
    I am almost positive that is what it is. I was up on the patio Saturday night and it was really nice- missed providence pizza!

Was poking around Parlor's and Collective's websites and have to say Parlor's wins by a mile. They have menus for all their restaurants on their site, along with online ordering just a click or two away. Collective has a bunch of pretty pictures. For them, I had to go to google (because I didn't see a link to a restaurant's website or FB site), find out a place's website (or Facebook site), then look through their posts or scroll around to find out about online ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    Was poking around Parlor's and Collective's websites and have to say Parlor's wins by a mile. They have menus for all their restaurants on their site, along with online ordering just a click or two away. Collective has a bunch of pretty pictures. For them, I had to go to google (because I didn't see a link to a restaurant's website or FB site), find out a place's website (or Facebook site), then look through their posts or scroll around to find out about online ordering.
    Last time we ordered from the Collective it was easy. We googled the Collective and saw a link for online ordering on their wedpage, the online ordering engine then had all of the menus to browse through.

Last time we ordered from the Collective it was easy. We googled the Collective and saw a link for online ordering on their wedpage, the online ordering engine then had all of the menus to browse through.
    Interesting, haven't found that online ordering link, it's not in the About, Contact Us, or Hours + FAQ sections. The FAQ has this:

+ How do I order at The Collective? Do you have servers?
    The Collective is currently offering table service and walk up ordering for kitchens.

And the Gift Card link has an online ordering link, but it's only for face masks and Conley Coffee. No links to the restaurants' FB pages or websites (an FB and IG link at the bottom of the main page to The Collective's FB and IG pages is all I can see) , nor an online ordering link anywhere else I can see. The Learn More link for each restaurant has pretty pictures and a few paragraphs of text, but nothing else of any value.

Guess they've changed since you ordered there last time, but if you can find an online ordering setup on their website, please post it. The Parlor website does have exactly what you're describing.

9. Default Re: Parlor OKC

Quote Originally Posted by thetravellers View Post
    interesting, haven't found that online ordering link, it's not in the about, contact us, or hours + faq sections. The faq has this:

+ how do i order at the collective? Do you have servers?
    The collective is currently offering table service and walk up ordering for kitchens.

And the gift card link has an online ordering link, but it's only for face masks and conley coffee. No links to the restaurants' fb pages or websites (an fb and ig link at the bottom of the main page to the collective's fb and ig pages is all i can see) , nor an online ordering link anywhere else i can see. The learn more link for each restaurant has pretty pictures and a few paragraphs of text, but nothing else of any value.

Guess they've changed since you ordered there last time, but if you can find an online ordering setup on their website, please post it. The parlor website does have exactly what you're describing.
    nm

Interesting, haven't found that online ordering link, it's not in the About, Contact Us, or Hours + FAQ sections. The FAQ has this:

+ How do I order at The Collective? Do you have servers?
    The Collective is currently offering table service and walk up ordering for kitchens.

And the Gift Card link has an online ordering link, but it's only for face masks and Conley Coffee. No links to the restaurants' FB pages or websites (an FB and IG link at the bottom of the main page to The Collective's FB and IG pages is all I can see) , nor an online ordering link anywhere else I can see. The Learn More link for each restaurant has pretty pictures and a few paragraphs of text, but nothing else of any value.

Guess they've changed since you ordered there last time, but if you can find an online ordering setup on their website, please post it. The Parlor website does have exactly what you're describing.
    Oh maybe I was thinking about the Parlor, my wife is the one who order from The Collective last. When she google's The Collective there is a link (https://www.toasttab.com/the-collective-cocktails/v3) for toasttab.com underneath their contact info. Other than that the actual website for The Collective only has the menus here: https://www.thecollectiveokc.com/menus but no online ordering portal on their page.

Oh maybe I was thinking about the Parlor, my wife is the one who order from The Collective last. When she google's The Collective there is a link (https://www.toasttab.com/the-collective-cocktails/v3) for toasttab.com underneath their contact info. Other than that the actual website for The Collective only has the menus here: https://www.thecollectiveokc.com/menus but no online ordering portal on their page.
    Thanks. The Collective's menu page still has the ones that have closed, so not sure how valid those are, and the toasttab link is for Conley Coffee and face mask ordering only. Kinda sad how incomplete theirs is compared to Parlor's, not even going to bother with them, but am going to order some Providence Pizza in the next week or so and probably a MOB burger (be a nice change from Patty Wagon and S&B).

Thanks. The Collective's menu page still has the ones that have closed, so not sure how valid those are, and the toasttab link is for Conley Coffee and face mask ordering only. Kinda sad how incomplete theirs is compared to Parlor's, not even going to bother with them, but am going to order some Providence Pizza in the next week or so and probably a MOB burger (be a nice change from Patty Wagon and S&B).
    toasttab.com has a drop down box that you can select which menu you want. I do agree with you that Parlor's online experience is better.

toasttab.com has a drop down box that you can select which menu you want. I do agree with you that Parlor's online experience is better.
    Yes, they have a drop-down, but as I've been saying, there are only two options at this link: https://www.toasttab.com/the-collective-cocktails/v3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	16319

Conley Coffee and a face mask, there are no other restaurant menus available at that link, and I didn't notice it before, but at the top it actually says online menus not available. So not only is Parlor's online experience better, Collective's is non-existent at this point (unless you just want to look at pretty food pics).

Wife saw a pic and said "Yeah, we should get them next time we do pizza", and Motor City was going to be my choice too.
    Had a Motor City tonight (takeout) with added Italian sausage and bell peppers. Eh.... Peppers were red peppers, which was fine, expected green, not enough sausage and it didn't really taste much like Italian sausage, pepperoni was thick and good, caramelized crunchy crust was pretty good, but waaaaay too much dough for our taste, and the rest of the toppings were just average, and the bottom crust was soggy and greasy (it appears that when served to eat there, it's on a wire rack, which would help with the grease aspect). Wedge, Gusto, and probably Sauced are the ones we'll go to again, not Providence, but it was good to try them. Wife's never had Empire, so we'll probably get a couple of slices each to go from there next time we're doing pizza so she can see what all the fuss is about for them.

I have been here the past two weekends and it seems like they're still struggling to get their footing back. On social media there was live music advertised for the outdoor area - yet that definitely didn't happen so we were a little bummed on that. The outdoor spaces here are fantastic.

Meanwhile I have also patronized Collective both weekends, and it is a mad house. Would love for both to survive, but Parlor seems day numbered.

Smoked Out BBQ has opened at the Parlor:

Looks intriguing enough for me to try.

18. Default Re: Parlor OKC

wow, looks nice.

You guys are blessed in OKC, that's for sure.
    Oklahoma City, the RENAISSANCE CITY!

Bad Nonna's has opened in the Parlor:

What'd it take the place of?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Vu View Post
    What'd it take the place of?
    Graffiti, I believe.

Mother Clucker has closed.

Blog Entries

I don't know about others, but for me it was 99% because they stopped selling their awesome shake, which was the best dessert in the building.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2QOnL3j3Kt/

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Mother Clucker has closed.
    Drat. Not that I've been in 9 months but Mother Clucker was the only place I ate at in the Parlor pre-pandemic. I thought they were significantly better than Nashbirds.

^

I really liked it as well.

I just can't imagine the kitchens at Parlor are getting much business these days.

Still love this development.

Thread Information