Widgets Magazine
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 353637383940

Default Re: Trumps Accomplishments

Uh oh. They were friendly to him and shook his hand. We know only monsters are civil and respectful with Trump. And those horrible scum had the nerve to smile and be happy when they met him. The nerve!

So when's the twitter campaign start up to get these firemen tossed off the job.

Just wait, some living-in-his-mothers-basement computer nerd will dox their names, addresses, children's names and schools they attend.

Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    Just wait, some living-in-his-mothers-basement computer nerd will dox their names, addresses, children's names and schools they attend.
    That's why it's been quiet around here... Folk are already busy at work on it?

After Soleimani killing, U.S. braced for Iranian drone and missile strikes @ NBC News

Interesting pull quote...

Trump agreed, a White House official said. In the president's mind, he was doing everything he could to avoid war.

"Believe it or not, we viewed the Soleimani strike as de-escalatory," the official said. "He was one guy, and the Iranian leaders knew what he was doing. They knew he was planning attacks on Americans."

A senior European intelligence official concurred, telling NBC News the strike "reset the calibration for the Iranians about the cost of doing business," and therefore may have reduced the risk of war, at least in the short term.

oh i will agree with that. and i have no issues with a mission against Soleimani... my issue this whole time has been my disdain for drone strikes in populated areas of another sovereign country. and that has nothing to do with Trump, because i was opposed to them under George W, and Obama....

But absolutely taking action against Soleimani was justified, and probably did reduce the risk for outright war.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mia...239913588.html

Interesting way to show dignity and respect during the national anthem.

Quote Originally Posted by runOKC View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mia...239913588.html

Interesting way to show dignity and respect during the national anthem.

^Not sure it quite rises to that level, although I’m sure some of your fellow non-Trump supporters might agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by runOKC View Post
    ^Not sure it quite rises to that level, although I’m sure some of your fellow non-Trump supporters might agree with you.
    You find absolutely no humor in this. That is sad. If anything Congress has served as an excellent source of entertainment over the last few years. You really can't deny that.

Thread Information