Widgets Magazine
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Default Re: Trumps Accomplishments

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    While these estates are nice, and quite large for the average person, none offer the square footage and facilities that an entire resort, the size of Mar-a-Lago offer. It's just not even on the same scale. He can have multiple heads of state simultaneously, with room for all staff, with room to spare. It's just not the same.
    In the United States, places like Monticello, Versailles, The Hermitage, were grander than the White House to host foreign dignitaries. I'm also pretty sure that the retinue which would accompany a foreign dignitary wouldn't come close to what we'd see today.

3. Default Re: Trumps Accomplishments

Adding judges is not even close to anything approaching a good thing, his judges are going to be horrible for this country.

It's all depending on your perspective.

5. Default Re: Trumps Accomplishments

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    It's all depending on your perspective.
    "Best for this country" != regressive, that's what my perspective is. If you want unqualified, idealogue, racist, anti-abortion, theocratically-leaning, authoritarian-leaning, mostly white, mostly male judges, then yeah, it's not horrible, but for the rational among us, it's horrible.

So feel free to list which of those judges he's appointed are on that list. Be specific. And I assume you have evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    "Best for this country" != regressive, that's what my perspective is. If you want unqualified, idealogue, racist, anti-abortion, theocratically-leaning, authoritarian-leaning, mostly white, mostly male judges, then yeah, it's not horrible, but for the rational among us, it's horrible.
    LOL, he`s hysterical. He's talking AOC illogical and irrational!

<Dupe>

Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    Wait till this time next year....

10. Default Re: Trumps Accomplishments

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    So feel free to list which of those judges he's appointed are on that list. Be specific. And I assume you have evidence?
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b063c341f8fdc9

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b0ffefe3b835a6

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...-not-qualified

Not going to spoon feed you, read the articles and follow the links in them. And then search on google for more if that isn't enough.

11. Default Re: Trumps Accomplishments

WTF is it with you following me and having to reply to almost all my posts with this sh*t? I'd say *I'm* not the hysterical, illogical, irrational one. Why don't you actually ever post anything of substance other than freaking out over one of my posts, JFC, get a grip.

I calls it as l sees it. Throwing out huffpost and, especially MSNBC is no better than quoting a grocery store checkout mag. Your links are nothing but Dem party mouthpieces. Your post didn't contribute anything but troll food.

You know good and well why l critique your posts. This last is one good example of how everything you don't like is racist, sexist, anti-gay, theology-driven and were all going to die from the evil conservative asteroid about to hit us. You've been this way for years and you've only slightly improved from the personal-attacking, name-caller of anyone who didn't agree with you.

If you don't like it just keep me on ignore and continue to expose yourself to only what you want to see.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b063c341f8fdc9

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b0ffefe3b835a6

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...-not-qualified

Not going to spoon feed you, read the articles and follow the links in them. And then search on google for more if that isn't enough.
    Uh, that's not support. That's just some new writer's opinion. How about post one thing from the Times, the Journal. Anything actually critical.

Now, granted, I suppose there are likely a few, but in the grand scheme of things, I doubt there are issues with more than about 0.05% of his choices, which is a pretty solid track record.

WTF is it with you following me and having to reply to almost all my posts with this sh*t? I'd say *I'm* not the hysterical, illogical, irrational one. Why don't you actually ever post anything of substance other than freaking out over one of my posts, JFC, get a grip.
    Your replies are generally thoughtless and from the hip. In other words assume Trump sucks...answer on OKCtalk...move on. You rarely stop to actually analyse anything unless you are called out, and then you usually find some support in ultra left rags.

Your replies are generally thoughtless and from the hip. In other words assume Trump sucks...answer on OKCtalk...move on. You rarely stop to actually analyse anything unless you are called out, and then you usually find some support in ultra left rags.
    Says the guy that always defends Trump and nearly never cites anything in his often really wild claims defending Trump. Tell us again how Russia was a hoax, Russia didn't hack the DNC and how Ukraine has the DNC server, please. You are little better than a Q-Anon acolyte.

Quote Originally Posted by Swake View Post
    Says the guy that always defends Trump and nearly never cites anything in his often really wild claims defending Trump. Tell us again how Russia was a hoax, Russia didn't hack the DNC and how Ukraine has the DNC server, please. You are little better than a Q-Anon acolyte.
    Well, you may want to flip the TV on on that first point. It's kind of blowing up right now. I post news stories all the time (you know, that I actually read first and understand why I am posting them, not just the headlines).

Getting a take on me from the guy that completely missed the boat on the last two years is pretty rich. I'll take it as a badge of honor.

I don't think he defendsvTrump much at all - he defends underhanded, unethical and potentially illegal tactics against Trump. Just as l would like to eliminate Trump on the basis of general lies and incompetence, l would not support impeachment for the reasons brought forth. Multiple Dems have said the whole thing with Hunter Biden is troubling and should be investigated and l think, considering the Ukrainian corruption history, there is a need to know if H Bidens BOD job with the Ukrainian compny was, in fact, buying influence.

18. Default Re: Trumps Accomplishments

Told you a long time ago I'm done wrestling with pigs (you, OKCGuy, mugofbeer, chuck5815) in here, so I post very little and my posts generally contain more substance than pretty much any posts by the aforementioned. "ultra left" is funny because you yourself have cited HuffPost, and since when is MSNBC ultra-left? And lastly, why the f*** does it matter what bias the publication has if they actually cite the real life facts? Y'all are so brainwashed and cultish it's incredible.

I don't think he defendsvTrump much at all - he defends underhanded, unethical and potentially illegal tactics against Trump. Just as l would like to eliminate Trump on the basis of general lies and incompetence, l would not support impeachment for the reasons brought forth. Multiple Dems have said the whole thing with Hunter Biden is troubling and should be investigated and l think, considering the Ukrainian corruption history, there is a need to know if H Bidens BOD job with the Ukrainian compny was, in fact, buying influence.
    There is no room for nuance on this forum you see. You are either correct and against Trump and all that he entails, or you are wrong and drink the koolaid.

Told you a long time ago I'm done wrestling with pigs (you, OKCGuy, mugofbeer) in here, so I post very occasionally. And "ultra left" is funny because you yourself have cited them, and since when is MSNBC ultra-left? And why the f*** does it matter what bias the publication has if they actually cite the real life facts? Y'all are so brainwashed and cultish it's incredible.
    Well I vaguely recall you being on the source patrol, and anytime a right wing source was posted, you were quick to attack. Am I misremembering? If so I apologize. If not, you brought this on yourself.

Look I'm not giving Trump credit or anything, I'm just saying...and this seems like a decent place to say it.

Turns out that when an American diplomatic post is attacked you can respond with military force rather than lying about a YouTube video and getting your journalist hack friends to whitewash the American deaths with jokes about how it’s just a fake scandal

And here is what hack Senator from CT Chris Murphy had to say...
    The attack on our embassy in Baghdad is horrifying but predictable.

Trump has rendered America impotent in the Middle East. No one fears us, no one listens to us.

America has been reduced to huddling in safe rooms, hoping the bad guys will go away.

What a disgrace.
    Same guy two years ago via Daily Beast:

Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut simply dismissed the investigation: “I am not paying any attention to the House Select Committee on Benghazi.”

Quote Originally Posted by thetravellers View Post
    told you a long time ago i'm done wrestling with pigs (you, okcguy, mugofbeer, chuck5815) in here, so i post very little and my posts generally contain more substance than pretty much any posts by the aforementioned. "ultra left" is funny because you yourself have cited huffpost, and since when is msnbc ultra-left? And lastly, why the f*** does it matter what bias the publication has if they actually cite the real life facts? Y'all are so brainwashed and cultish it's incredible.
    lol

yesterday was a great day for Trump the USA and really the entire world one of the biggest facilitors of terror world wide is no more

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    yesterday was a great day for Trump the USA and really the entire world one of the biggest facilitors of terror world wide is no more
    Definitely won't shed a tear over Soleimani for sure. This feels a little shades of Clinton and the Aspirin Factory for my tastes though...

Well lets all hop in the wayback machine and examine some of The Donald's actual tweets with regard to military action towards Iran during the Obama administration...

"Our president will start a war with Iran because he has absolutely no ability to negotiate. He's weak and he's ineffective. So the only way he figures that he's going to get reelected — and as sure as you're sitting there — is to start a war with Iran.” - November 16, 2011

In order to get elected, @BarackObama will start a war with Iran. - Nov 29, 2011

Now that Obama’s poll numbers are in tailspin – watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate. - Oct 9, 2012

Don't let Obama play the Iran card in order to start a war in order to get elected--be careful Republicans! - Oct 22, 2012

I predict that President Obama will at some point attack Iran in order to save face! - Sep 16, 2013

Now despite Donnies five statements suggesting Obama would start a war with Iran in an effort to get elected, that never happened.

But now that little Donnie is president, it has.

Thread Information