Widgets Magazine

Thread: Something new behind Cain’s

Mid-Del Something new behind Cain’s

I see something is being built behind Raising Cain’s across from Dicks. I didn’t see any signs, does anyone know what it is? The lot isn’t huge so I’m assuming food related.

2. Default Re: Something new behind Cain’s

Taco Bell...

Default Re: Something new behind Cain’s

Where? A better description of the area would be appreciated?

I think guess Del Taco???

5. Default Re: Something new behind Cain’s

Hmm.. let's see. (Puts on critical thinking cap)

This is the Midwest City/Del City thread... and the OP mentions Dicks and Raising Canes. There is only 1 Dicks Sporting Goods and 1 Raising Canes in either of those cities... so anyone from the area knows exactly where this is at.

For everyone else, this is going to be a Taco Bell located behind the Raising Canes across from Dicks Sporting Goods in Midwest City. As I recall, it is the last undeveloped plot of land for the 29th Street Shopping Center development.

6. Default Re: Something new behind Cain’s

If its a Taco Bell, that's a huge disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    If its a Taco Bell, that's a huge disappointment.
    Not sure what else could go there. It's meant for fast food.

8. Default Re: Something new behind Cain’s

Quote Originally Posted by jonny d View Post
    Not sure what else could go there. It's meant for fast food.
    Maybe he wanted a Del Taco?

Already know This Taco Bell... I was so surprised that... No wonder where is Del Taco??

If this truly is a Taco Bell...thats terribly disappointing. Its not like there's already a Taco Bell 1.5 miles to the west on 29th street. Or a Taco Bell 2 miles to east just off Douglas. Its not like we need MORE Taco Bells! A Del Taco would've been welcome. Variety is the spice of life!

Also, been pleading for a Zoes Kitchen to open somewhere nearby. It blows me away that near an Air Force base, healthier fast food options wouldn't do well. Saw that they opened a Tropical Smoothie Cafe and hoping it does well.

Quote Originally Posted by mmonroe View Post
    Hmm.. let's see. (Puts on critical thinking cap)

This is the Midwest City/Del City thread... and the OP mentions Dicks and Raising Canes. There is only 1 Dicks Sporting Goods and 1 Raising Canes in either of those cities... so anyone from the area knows exactly where this is at.

For everyone else, this is going to be a Taco Bell located behind the Raising Canes across from Dicks Sporting Goods in Midwest City. As I recall, it is the last undeveloped plot of land for the 29th Street Shopping Center development.
    Lol thank you. I thought it was good enough too.

Taco Bell ugh!! Like someone else said, there are plenty of those around. We even have one on base so they can’t use that excuse. Anything else would’ve made me happy. Del Taco would’ve been great.

Thread Information