Widgets Magazine
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2474849505152
Results 1,276 to 1,281 of 1281

Thread: Restaurant closings

Default Re: Restaurant closings

Noticed that all signage on Black Rifle Coffee Company has been removed on their N Penn location. I thought that was interesting as it always had people and veterans in there hanging out drinking coffee, etc. Their FB pages shows "temporarily closed" with no other details.

2. Default Re: Restaurant closings

Greg Horton is reporting on Facebook that Equity Brewing in Norman will be closing when their lease expires in July.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Greg Horton is reporting on Facebook that Equity Brewing in Norman will be closing when their lease expires in July.
    this was a long time coming. i know some on here will say this is another sign that the craft brewery scene in OKC metro is dying. but this is another case of an owner making terrible decisions that result in a failing business.

4. Default Re: Restaurant closings

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    this was a long time coming. i know some on here will say this is another sign that the craft brewery scene in OKC metro is dying. but this is another case of an owner making terrible decisions that result in a failing business.
    I would say it is just competition for breweries within Norman. The best survive and have a dedicated client base. 405, Lazy Circles, Crossed Cannons, BIG and Legally seem like enough breweries to fill the town of Norman.

Quote Originally Posted by FighttheGoodFight View Post
    I would say it is just competition for breweries within Norman. The best survive and have a dedicated client base. 405, Lazy Circles, Crossed Cannons, BIG and Legally seem like enough breweries to fill the town of Norman.
    yes. but Equity had a solid client base, and then some questionable business practices came to light and all of the following happened at the same time... they lost almost their entire staff, Legally (who was brewing and selling out of Equity) decided to up and leave early and before their own taproom was finished, and a whole group of solid multi time a week customers (myself included) all left and haven't stepped foot back in there. They lost their client bases due to bad decisions by management, and it was the event that is leading to the issues now.

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    yes. but Equity had a solid client base, and then some questionable business practices came to light and all of the following happened at the same time... they lost almost their entire staff, Legally (who was brewing and selling out of Equity) decided to up and leave early and before their own taproom was finished, and a whole group of solid multi time a week customers (myself included) all left and haven't stepped foot back in there. They lost their client bases due to bad decisions by management, and it was the event that is leading to the issues now.
    sounds juicy...any more details?

Thread Information