Widgets Magazine
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 272829303132
Results 776 to 782 of 782
  1. #776

    Default Re: University of Oklahoma Sports

    Quote Originally Posted by dford2 View Post
    I understand most are concerned about football, I consider myself to be a football junkie as well, but I follow all OU sports. With that said, does anyone know about the construction of the new softball stadium, is it still in the works?
    They need fundraising to pick up for that to happen.

  2. #777

    Default Re: University of Oklahoma Sports

    In the Bill Self era at Kansas they have only lost three conference games in a row three times as of today. All three third losses have been to OU.

  3. #778

    Default Re: University of Oklahoma Sports

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    In the Bill Self era at Kansas they have only lost three conference games in a row three times as of today. All three third losses have been to OU.
    want an even more crazy stat... over the past 20 years, i have seen kansas play in person now 9 times... and have never seen them win a game in person.

  4. #779

    Default Re: University of Oklahoma Sports

    Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    want an even more crazy stat... over the past 20 years, i have seen kansas play in person now 9 times... and have never seen them win a game in person.
    That's quite a coincidence for Kansas teams.

  5. #780

    Default Re: University of Oklahoma Sports

    Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    want an even more crazy stat... over the past 20 years, i have seen kansas play in person now 9 times... and have never seen them win a game in person.
    Can you make that apply to football and K-State?

  6. #781

    Default Re: University of Oklahoma Sports

    OU got another good transfer from Tennessee last night, RB Eric Gray. With Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, and Mac Jones all leaving for the NFL Draft, next year is OU's best chance in a long time to win a title, IMO.

  7. #782

    Default Re: University of Oklahoma Sports

    Quote Originally Posted by SEMIweather View Post
    OU got another good transfer from Tennessee last night, RB Eric Gray. With Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, and Mac Jones all leaving for the NFL Draft, next year is OU's best chance in a long time to win a title, IMO.
    They also got Keyshown Lawrence from Tennessee. He's one of their best defensive safeties.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Oklahoma State University
    By Laramie in forum Sports
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 02-25-2021, 11:31 AM
  2. Oklahoma City University
    By UnFrSaKn in forum General Real Estate Topics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-18-2017, 07:16 PM
  3. University of Central Oklahoma
    By ljbab728 in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2014, 11:38 PM
  4. Dishonest Marketing by the University of Oklahoma
    By Brownwood in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 07-24-2014, 05:19 AM
  5. University of Oklahoma Caskets?
    By travich in forum Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2005, 12:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO