Widgets Magazine
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 121314151617

Thread: Oklahoma State University

Blog Entries

Default Re: Oklahoma State University

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    if they pull off the offset, i don't see how this doesn't go down as the best season in their history.
    Really? Even with 3 losses so far…. Two of them highly embarrassing?

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Really? Even with 3 losses so far…. Two of them highly embarrassing?
    two wins against final top 10 teams, and a conference championship. i think the losses almost add to the fact of it being a season with such low expectations early to then being at the top of the conference by the end. so yes.

that is why i think 2011 isn't it. there were hopes of a national championship appearance that year, and it didn't happen. sure they still got the conference title, and a few top wins. but the rollercoaster of this season for them... yes

Blog Entries

two wins against final top 10 teams, and a conference championship. i think the losses almost add to the fact of it being a season with such low expectations early to then being at the top of the conference by the end. so yes.

that is why i think 2011 isn't it. there were hopes of a national championship appearance that year, and it didn't happen. sure they still got the conference title, and a few top wins. but the rollercoaster of this season for them... yes
    Interesting spin on embarrasing losses. At least OU's two embarrasing losses were to respectable teams.

As an OU fan I honestly thought that we'd see OU and Texas in the big12 championship game. If it can't be OU then I'd rather it be OSU than any other team. I do feel Gundy is a smarter coach than Sark. Does OSU have the same # of upper level recruits that Texas and OU have? No, and they haven't in any time that I can remember. Gundy does more with less and I applaud him for that. I hate orange but I hate burnt orange more. Go Pokes.

Man it’s been a good season for OSU that was brought a from the brink but it says a lot about the state of the program that people might actually consider this there best season of all time when it included a blow out home loss to a bad G5 team and a blow out loss to the 9th place team in the league. Good turnaround, yes but I wouldn’t put it over 2011 even if they win on Saturday.

Dead longhorn found outside OSU fraternity. Talk about an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCRealtor View Post
    LOL Farmhouse. Did they check for trauma consistent with sexual assault?

Man you sure are obsessed with OSU.

Also, are you sure you want to start talking about fraternities embarrassing their university?

That being said, this was appalling and apparently was retaliation to Farmhouse from the AGR's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lafferty Daniel View Post
    Man you sure are obsessed with OSU.

Also, are you sure you want to start talking about fraternities embarrassing their university?

That being said, this was appalling and apparently was retaliation to Farmhouse from the AGR's.
    HEY NOW! lol

Why OSU is positioned to win the Big 12 in 2024.
    https://www.stwnewspress.com/sports/...50dbe2c17.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty View Post
    Why OSU is positioned to win the Big 12 in 2024.
    https://www.stwnewspress.com/sports/...50dbe2c17.html
    They have as good a chance as anyone now that the big boys are gone. Big 12 no longer has any top 10-15 programs nationally so it should be wide open every year for any middling borderline top 25 team to have a shot. Arizona will be very good again assuming QB and WR don't package NIL and transfer and Utah with Cam Rising back would probably slot in as a favorite as well. If OSU can improve their QB play just a bit they certainly could be in the mix assuming Gordon stays healthy. That guy is a prima donna and gets roughed up multiple times a game with numerous outbursts. Next year teams will be scheming for him better. It should be a very competitive league in the absence of any blue bloods. Gundy has always done a good job getting them to play above the level of their talent, question is can he still do it now that they won't have to face top OU & Texas teams or do they play down to lower level of competition now?

They have as good a chance as anyone now that the big boys are gone. Big 12 no longer has any top 10-15 programs nationally so it should be wide open every year for any middling borderline top 25 team to have a shot. Arizona will be very good again assuming QB and WR don't package NIL and transfer and Utah with Cam Rising back would probably slot in as a favorite as well. If OSU can improve their QB play just a bit they certainly could be in the mix assuming Gordon stays healthy. That guy is a prima donna and gets roughed up multiple times a game with numerous outbursts. Next year teams will be scheming for him better. It should be a very competitive league in the absence of any blue bloods. Gundy has always done a good job getting them to play above the level of their talent, question is can he still do it now that they won't have to face top OU & Texas teams or do they play down to lower level of competition now?
    "Now that the big big boys/blue bloods are gone, middling borderline top 25 teams, play above their talent" I have to say, I love everything about this post. So many slights and digs crammed in there lol. OSU fans are certainly looking forward to the new conference lineup, especially after going to more Big 12 title games in the last 3 years than Texas and OU combined. Should be fun in the coming years.

OSU football 2024 football schedule is released. https://selloutcrowd.com/oklahoma-st...deion-sanders/

COLUMN: Oklahoma State has a basketball problem – but they’re not alone.
    https://www.stwnewspress.com/sports/...323398b68.html

more like a Bedlam Loss (OU women won @ GIA )....

but that is not the "last Bedlam" they play again Feb 24th in Norman ..

Realtor must have gotten dumped by a OSU alumni or something, the obsession is unreal.

Not a good look for the fraternity or university - but I don't think the sitting president had to weigh in like another scandal a few years ago..

Oklahoma State fires Mike Boynton after seven seasons
    https://www.ocolly.com/big12sports/o...88dec0594.html

19. Default Re: Oklahoma State University

Oklahoma State fires Mike Boynton after seven seasons
    https://www.ocolly.com/big12sports/o...88dec0594.html
    Great guy, bad coach.

Thread Information