Widgets Magazine
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Default Canadian Valley Meat Packing

    Hello all! I'm wondering if anyone remembers this company. The old processing facility and offices used to be behind the Downtown Airpark (to the west) and were recently torn down. I'm interested in any memories someone might have about the place or any advertising or other material that you might have pictures of that you could post.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Canadian Valley Meat Packing

    Have you tried the Gateway to Oklahoma History? Warning—it's addictive. Here's a link: https://gateway.okhistory.org

  3. #3

    Default Re: Canadian Valley Meat Packing

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronBrian View Post
    Hello all! I'm wondering if anyone remembers this company. The old processing facility and offices used to be behind the Downtown Airpark (to the west) and were recently torn down. I'm interested in any memories someone might have about the place or any advertising or other material that you might have pictures of that you could post.
    The only memory I have is throwing 150+ Lb side of beef on hooks in the middle of the night when I worked there.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Canadian Valley Meat Packing

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronBrian View Post
    Hello all! I'm wondering if anyone remembers this company. The old processing facility and offices used to be behind the Downtown Airpark (to the west) and were recently torn down. I'm interested in any memories someone might have about the place or any advertising or other material that you might have pictures of that you could post.

    Oh and I used to go down there and get 5 gal buckets of blood for fish bait

  5. #5

    Default Re: Canadian Valley Meat Packing

    Quote Originally Posted by turnpup View Post
    Have you tried the Gateway to Oklahoma History? Warning—it's addictive. Here's a link: https://gateway.okhistory.org
    I hadn't but thank you for the link!

  6. #6

    Default Re: Canadian Valley Meat Packing

    Quote Originally Posted by OKCRT View Post
    Oh and I used to go down there and get 5 gal buckets of blood for fish bait
    Didn't realize that was a service they provided!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Canadian Valley Meat Packing

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronBrian View Post
    Hello all! I'm wondering if anyone remembers this company. The old processing facility and offices used to be behind the Downtown Airpark (to the west) and were recently torn down. I'm interested in any memories someone might have about the place or any advertising or other material that you might have pictures of that you could post.
    My husband ran this plant for many years

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Moving Boxes and Packing Materials
    By turnpup in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2016, 11:01 AM
  2. Canadian Valley Technology Center
    By Plutonic Panda in forum Yukon/Mustang/El Reno
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-07-2014, 01:39 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 03:55 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 07:49 PM
  5. Integris Canadian Valley hospital plans major expansion
    By metro in forum Yukon/Mustang/El Reno
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 12:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO